Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Say No To Carbs 2 Day Challenge...come Join Me

You gals are too funny. I am a night owl too. I am hoping that if I lose enough weight, I will have someone in my life that has "those ideas"

I do so much better on the days I don't have to work. I only have good things in this house. The other girl at work popped popcorn and it wasn't even light. I had several handfuls. What is wrong with me.

Breakfast, Atkins drink

lunch ham rolled up with lite cream cheese spread on it

dinner chicken and green Beans. Don't know how many carbs were in those handfuls of pop corn.< /p>

I need to commit to a week of Protein Drinks. I can't seem to do it anymore. I think I could get below my goal if I could get my head into it.

Renewed you are kicking butt!!!!!

Im goin home tonight to sit down and have a talk with my scale!!!! Its really pissing me off.

AthinnerDenise I think Im might have to try that shakes for a week idea!!

Something has to give!

WTG Renewed! You are doing great!

Okay everyone, here's the deal. I've decided I'm not going to eat meat anymore. It's a long story but if you want to know about it, here is the link to it http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f243/no-more-meat-65382/

Eating low carb has helped me with my cravings tremendously, but I just can't eat the meat anymore and I just wasn't losing weight on it like I have in the past. It is possible I lost inches, but still, I'm not getting the results I want from it. I have been working out and everything....I just don't get it. Anyway, I'll still be popping in from time to time to say hello and check on ya'll.

Ya'll keep up the good work...you're doing great!!

You go for it Georgia!! I am definately a meat eater. This is one of the few things about our personalities that seem to differ. LOL. I do love fruits and veggies, but I also love my meat. Since this is working well right now, I am going to stick with it. I am glad that you may have found what will work best for you. Keep me posted on how it's going.

You go for it Georgia!! I am definately a meat eater. This is one of the few things about our personalities that seem to differ. LOL. I do love fruits and veggies, but I also love my meat. Since this is working well right now, I am going to stick with it. I am glad that you may have found what will work best for you. Keep me posted on how it's going.

LOL, I know! We have a lot in common don't we? You should definitely stick to this. You are doing so well and I'm so glad it's working for you. I went to the grocery store this morning and stocked up on fruits, veggies, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc. So far so good today, so we'll see. I'll still be checking in on ya'll from time to time.

Ya'll keep up the good work!

I did get my signature fixed. But it wont hold that much stuff. I pm'd Alex and she helped me some. I just got to frustrated with it..

I might as well go meatless. Me and meat dont get along to well. What little bit I eat is chicken.Im so tired of that!! I think thats whay Im not doing so well on the no carbs. When I did Atkins years back (no band) I was great at it but then I had more of a choice of meat.. Im begining to feel like a rabbit :angry:(

when I eat meat, I cut it into little slivers. Then I chew it up until it's liquid in my mouth. I can eat any kind of meat that way.

Sorry Georgia girl, I don't want to gross you out!

I am struggling big time with this. You all who are successful at it are awesome. I know I already posted this a few days back, but I am so constipated. I just can't take it. (gross and too much info, I know) I find that to keep my carbs below 20 I just end up eating meat, eggs and cheese... don't really have room for much else. I don't mind eating these things, but my body is screaming at me and it is no fun! haha

It's a big problem alright. A lot of people take stool softners or milk of mag. every day. I eat prunes. I can't go completely low carb because I can't take the Constipation. You need to try to eat veggies too. I know they say Protein first, but sometimes I eat the veggies first so I make sure to get some veggies in.

I usually don't have Constipation problems, but if I do I take Miralax. It is not a very harsh laxative and usually works well for me without cramping.

Things are going ok here. Thursday is "date night" for dh and I. I pretty much eat what I want to on Thursday nights, so last night my carbs were pretty high, and man did I pay for it. I just got a fill Wednesday, and I ate too much junk last night. I was up during the night, and threw up. I ended up sleeping propped on pillows, so no more junk at night for me. I am pretty tight and can't handle eating late and then laying down. so, today i will be sticking to my plan well.

I got a late start on this, so I will be low carbing it until next Friday. I think I am going to move to the Atkins Ongoing weight loss phase of the diet at that point. This is where you can add in healthy carbs. That's my plan anyway.

Have a great day everyone.

Amy

Denise, you're not grossing me out! I've been contemplating going vegetarian for a while now and it's mainly for health reasons and the fact that I am sick to death of meat.

Renewed, you are doing so well with this! I'm happy for you! If you keep this up, you will be at goal before you know it!

I have to say, I love my new eating plan. The only bad thing about it is that I don't say full very long. But I am eating 5-6 times a day, so it's good for my head issues. It feels like I get to eat more. The best part is...I get to eat the type foods that I love.

Ya'll keep up the good work!

Is anyone low carbing it with me. I know I started late, so I may be on my own now.

I am down 2 pounds this morning!!! My scales actually said 184.6, but I don't count the pound unless it is below .5 so I officially weigh 185. I can't wait to get on the scales in the morning!!

I am low carbing. I need to stick with it. I am at my own goal, but it's still in the overweight bmi. I am happy to be in a size 12, but 10 more lbs would be fabulous. Besides, if I don't do low carb, I gain weight.

yesterday, Atkins drink for dinner

lunch chicken and green Beans

dinner pork chop and green Beans.< /p>

I didn't even have a snack after dinner and the scale didn't move. I am bummed.