Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share your NSV's

Today I was driving down the road and DS was sitting in the front passenger seat. He kept looking at me then he said, "Mom, I don't think that lapband thing was supposed to work so fast!" He said that I am officially 81% to being "hot". He is sooooo much like my DH. They both crack me up!!

you hottie:w00t:!, great compliment from your son - very charming!!

congrats on the run as well today - your doing so great!!!

Ok I finally had a NSV. We have horses but I normally do not ride. I always felt sorry for the horses having to haul my fat butt around. Anyways even when I did ride I couldn't get myself up on the saddle. Either someone had to help me (my hubs pushing my butt up there) or I had to get a chair and hope the horse did not move while I was halfway up. So my hubs got the horses saddled up and said c'mon we are riding. He got a chair for me but before he could even get it to me I had swung my leg up and over and Voila, I was up. I got up so fast, in fact, that I almost went all the way over, lol. I guess I thought I needed to get the old me up and I am the newer me. It was a great feeling and we had a great ride. Yeah me!!

jaymie - horse owner here as well; my big guy LOVES my butt has trimmed down some - i can so relate to your story.

congrats to your NSV!!! & ENJOY riding more OFTEN!!!

:):w00t:

do you all get the giggles sometimes with this band thing??

i had an extreme workout today with my husband & trainer - JUST off the hook nuts....as i was walking out of the gym *and had to change my shirt cause it was SOAKED*, some member told me - "that's the way one should look after a good workout" - well i was PURPLE. not red "faced" not my natural italian glow - PURPLE.

we walked to the truck and hubby said your shoes were moving during our run and your shorts are sagging.

NOW - i got an ass for days .. we literally went across the street to DICKS (love that name...LOL) sporting good and got new workout clothes.

i went from a 8 1/2 to 7 1/2 running shoe - XL - Medium shorts...and well still have the girls...so still a LG up top. OMG he spend $400 on me today on workout gear and well if it weren't for the TOM i'd make his night...LOL

ya'll are very special and i appreciate every post.:Banane34:

What a cool day Luluc. What a difference in sizes. those old clothes must have been falling off of you!! YOU GO GIRL!!

they go to catholic charities in the AM during mass.

i'm SO not working out tomorrow - will do mass & head to MIL for her to cook me up some cajun food -.. though i'll eat nothing..LOL

thanks renewed - you are ROCKIN' the C5K!!!!!!...

Today I was driving down the road and DS was sitting in the front passenger seat. He kept looking at me then he said, "Mom, I don't think that lapband thing was supposed to work so fast!" He said that I am officially 81% to being "hot". He is sooooo much like my DH. They both crack me up!!

That's a good one!! It must feel nice to have a son that compliments you so much!!

Ok I finally had a NSV. We have horses but I normally do not ride. I always felt sorry for the horses having to haul my fat butt around. Anyways even when I did ride I couldn't get myself up on the saddle. Either someone had to help me (my hubs pushing my butt up there) or I had to get a chair and hope the horse did not move while I was halfway up. So my hubs got the horses saddled up and said c'mon we are riding. He got a chair for me but before he could even get it to me I had swung my leg up and over and Voila, I was up. I got up so fast, in fact, that I almost went all the way over, lol. I guess I thought I needed to get the old me up and I am the newer me. It was a great feeling and we had a great ride. Yeah me!!

WTG Jamie! My parents have horses and I plan to ride with them after I lose some more weight. Very cool NSV!

:thumbup::w00t:

do you all get the giggles sometimes with this band thing??

i had an extreme workout today with my husband & trainer - JUST off the hook nuts....as i was walking out of the gym *and had to change my shirt cause it was SOAKED*, some member told me - "that's the way one should look after a good workout" - well i was PURPLE. not red "faced" not my natural italian glow - PURPLE.

we walked to the truck and hubby said your shoes were moving during our run and your shorts are sagging.

NOW - i got an ass for days .. we literally went across the street to DICKS (love that name...LOL) sporting good and got new workout clothes.

i went from a 8 1/2 to 7 1/2 running shoe - XL - Medium shorts...and well still have the girls...so still a LG up top. OMG he spend $400 on me today on workout gear and well if it weren't for the TOM i'd make his night...LOL

ya'll are very special and i appreciate every post.:wub:

Whooo Hoooo! Now that's what I call an NSV!! A $400 one to be exact. Sounds you have a wonderful hubby!

I have a new NSV. I officially wiegh less than my DH! I've weighed more than him for 10 years now. Feels great!!

I also bought some size 18 jeans today! I know that's still "plus sized" but I started out wearing very very tight 28/30's. (28/30 was as high as most places carry clothes around here, so I had to sqeeze in, lol). 30/32 was probably closer to my real size.

One more, then I promise I'm done, lol. Sunday was my 1 year Bandiversary and I made my goal of losing 100 lbs in one year!

How is everyone else? Any new NSV's to share????

I have gone from a waist of 56 to 36. Size 19 neck to 15 1/2. From a 3X shirt to Medium.

Have not had to take diabetic medicine for a year and no longer snore or use a cpap machine.