Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share your NSV's

I know not such a big one - but in getting my fill on Wed, the Tech had to get a smaller blood pressure wrap (not sure the name). The one in place was too big for my arms:)

Here are my NSV's

I have gone from a 24-26 to a size 18 (kind of small but I can get them buttoned)

I am back to training....I did my own "duathlon" last Sat ran 2 miles on the treadmill, biked 15 miles and ran 2 more miles on the treadmill. Felt AWESOME!!

I went through my closet last weekend and got rid of the clothes that were too big and put the smaller ones back in my closet.

I'm getting called skinny b----....people trying to be funny but I say I'm not skinny I'm getting in shape :rolleyes2:

Went for my 3rd fill yesterday so just having my liquids today :angry:

Thanks for letting me share.

Have a great weekend!!

Karen

Banded 9-20-07

Starting weight 295, Current weight 240, Goal weight 175

I have gone from a pressure setting of 12 on my sleep apnea to a setting of 7. I feel great and might not need the machine much longer. Even looking at getting a ortho type retainer once I get a little lower to help keep the snoring in check.

Chris

You all have some great NSV's!!!

I have already ditched my C-PAP machine! My husband says I don't snore anymore (although he still snores like a freight train) and I've been sleeping better. So, I guess that's an NSV for me!

My neighbor's son asked his mom if she was still going to the gym with me.

She said, "yes, why?"

He said, "How come I can tell she's going and you look the same?"""":eek:

Needless to say, I was going to kiss him to death... :frown:

She on the other hand was not a happy camper.

I help out someone @ a warehouse store 1x/week. (BJ's)

We get to know all the ladies that do all the food demo's, and they come over on their breaks to talk to us while we are putting our Hallmark cards away.

One of the ladies stopped by and asked my co-worker "when she got the NEW partner"!!! She said she didn't recognize me! :party:

I was floored... but I think it was also because I had just had my hair cut/highlighted too. :frown:

But I'll take any compliment I get...

I can feel my knee caps.

My belly under my breast is not a bubble anymore.

I can do an aerobics / latin cardio/belly dance class without dying.

I went to Disneyland and decided to ride the rollercoasters!

I was able to fit with extra belt left over on the restraints.

I can fit in smaller underwear, I was in a size 9 I am now in a size 7.

Tried on a pair of size 14 trousers and they fit.

Here goes:

1.My face is totally thinned out.

2.People at work keep asking how much I have lost and saying how good I look.

3.I have very few clothes left that actually fit like they are suppose to.

I was banded 9/27/07 in Indianapolis, IN. I have lost 30 pounds since that time, nothing huge every week just your normal 1.5 to 2 pounds per week. I like getting on the treadmill but dont do it often enough. I guess I am needing a jump start to get totally on track.:tongue2: I think with it being winter its alot harder emotionally than if it was nice weather and you could be out doing more.

Here goes:

1.My face is totally thinned out.

2.People at work keep asking how much I have lost and saying how good I look.

3.I have very few clothes left that actually fit like they are suppose to.

I was banded 9/27/07 in Indianapolis, IN. I have lost 30 pounds since that time, nothing huge every week just your normal 1.5 to 2 pounds per week. I like getting on the treadmill but dont do it often enough. I guess I am needing a jump start to get totally on track.:thumbup: I think with it being winter its alot harder emotionally than if it was nice weather and you could be out doing more.

Great NSV's!!!

You know, I can't seem to get in the groove of exercising either. I know I really need to, and I agree with you, my husband and I were walking 4-5 times a week when the weather was warmer. We just need to get our butts in gear!!!