Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share your NSV's

Well, I've only lost 43 pounds, but my NSVs are:

1. My stomach no longer protroudes past my boobs!

2. I have a waist!

3. I have gone from size 26 clothes to size 22 and some size 18/20s!

4. My husband tries to *follow* me EVERY NIGHT!

5. *I* feel sexy!

6. I'm excited about where I might be this summer!!!!!!!

Here are my NSV's:

1. When I run into old friends my weightloss is the first thing they notice and the compliments are flattering.

2. I am able to keep up w/my 5yr old son alot better instead of tiring out so quickly.

3. I save money on food bc #1, i don't do the soda's any more, and #2, leftovers last alot longer and finally, #3, when out to eat, i just nibble off of hubby's plate.

4. have gone from a size 22 to a size 18/20 and have 1 16/18 shirt!

5. i have bagged up 3 or 4 large garbage sacks of clothes and given them away to some of my girlfriends at church! and lets face it, fat clothes are more expensive, and i had good clothes, so it made others happy that i shared! :wink: which made me happy!

6. sex has never been bad, but a smaller me means less self conscience

7. working out is a reality now and not a nightmare..

8. AND...i am starting to tone muscle that i had forgotten i had! YAY!

9. I'm overall healthier now

10. sleep apnea has improved a bit

11. no more gluccophage for diabetes needed anymore! my sugar is well controlled by my diet and exercise now! and thats a huge blessing!

12. overall, i feel alot better about myself, but still not where i want to be just yet. wish i was farther along, but happy i'm not where i was!

xoxo, christie

oh and i haven't weighed in awhile, but i am somewhere between 35-40lbs loss!

starting weight: 264

current weight: between 230-224 will find out on 1/16 @ drs....hubby threw away scales, i was getting obsessed with weighing myself all the time! lol.

banded 9/14/07

I got whistled at going into the grocery store, woohoo! I have lost 50 pounds and have gone down 3 sizes. My husband has commented on my nice curves. I went from a 42dd to a 38d and bought my first and second bra from victorias secret. My shirt tags no longer read 2x they read L that is beyond awesome. I like the woman staring back at me in the mirror. She is curvy and pretty and it sure helps that my husband likes it to!! I didn't realize how much I pushed him away because I had lost confidence in my self. Now its like having an affair with your very own husband.

My face is thinner

I have been able to work in areas that are tight

Able to do other things that I had put off before.

Chris

Placing 3rd in the master's category of a biathalon (running and cycling) one year after being banded!

I have dropped two sizes, from a size 20 to a 16!

Everyone at work noticed how petite I am.

My boyfriend told me, "you are getting such a cute little body". :-)

My feet have lost weight.

My boobs are diminishing

I was looking at old pics of me today and can't believe that it was actually me.

I am able to go up 3 flights of stairs without getting winded

My face is sooooo much thinner I cut my hair shorter than usual and it looks great!

Should be in a size 14 by next month.

Placing 3rd in the master's category of a biathalon (running and cycling) one year after being banded!

Wow, what an accomplishment!!! I hope to be there some day!

I've lost 39 pounds and 39 inches of me. Down 3 jeans sizes and 2 bra sizes. It's fun getting out the smaller clothes and saving the "outgrown" ones for a friend hoping to have a lap band soon. I can walk up stairs, cut my toe nails without holding my breath, play with the dogs and even clean house without getting tired and winded. My feet and knees don't hurt anymore. I am enjoying traveling again. I am beginning to like what I see in the mirror again. My family is proud or me and I am proud of myself. Looking forward to losing another 60 or so pounds and it doesn't seem impossible anymore! Best decision I have made in a long time. Keep up the positive thoughts, guys:o)