Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are you losing your weight?

Are all of you having the same problem as me? I've lost 42 lbs. and every bit is where I don't want it! All my fingers are skinny now, none of my rings fit, my butt is flat as a board, no more double chin-just a turkey wattle now. Also my shoes are too big! Of course my stomach seems to be as huge as ever. Is anyone else having this problem???:angry

I have only lost 23 pds but I understand your problem. I think we don't notice the other places as much though. My hubby put his arms around me the other night and said he could touch more of his arms than he could before..yeah!:clap2:

I have lost 25 since surgery, but 48 pounds since November 2006. My face is where it makes the greatest impact.

I tend to lose all over so all of my clothes that still fit are sagging, I have gone down from a 26 to 22 or sometimes 24. It seems like the 22's I own are lose but the ones in the stores are a bit tight.

The thing that is so frustrating for me is that I have lost 48 pounds and it is still pretty hard to tell except for the face. :huytsao

I am losing inches. My thighs are smaller and I never had big legs, so now maybe my thighs can catch up. lol

my fingers are somewhat smaller, but like everyone else the belly just sits there. I've only lost 37 lbs. and my surgery was in August. I hope that this weight really comes off when I reach that long a waited "sweet spot".

i get anxious..wishing i could tell more of a difference. Even a pd a week would be good, but I have'nt had my first fill yet and I know it will go better once I have that done on the 23rd of this mth.

I have lost it from everywhere. My pregnant looking belly is all but a memory, which I am very thankful for and my butt is looking a tad smaller....could that be possible...LOL

Everyone says it is really noticeable in my face. I do not see it there. I notice it everywhere...my clothes are smaller and some are still sagging....all of these things are GREAT!!

I think my boobs are shrinking....

I had to spend $75 on a bra the other day , ya know how hard it is to find a 40 B bra ? I went down a cup size. I was a 42 C . My butt is also going flat. Im bummed about that. I use to have a nice round behind ( when I was thin ) I guess my butt is going to be flat now ? Non of my rings fit either.

I have lost almost 60 lbs and i have gone from a size 22/24 to a 14/16 So im loosing inches im quite happy about that. But i totally get your frustration , OH And something i did NOT expect , my arms are now very flabby from excess skin.

So i feel ya

Mindy

<p><p>My face is where it makes the biggest difference butt tI have lost a ton in the but, legs, hips and waist. My belly is smaller but it does not show any signs of going anywhere and I was really hoping to get away with not having a Tummy Tuck. Sigh...we'll see.</p></p>

OHH my OB told me before I had surgery i was gonna have to have a TT. SO i was prepared for that. Its only getting worse too. I gained SO much weight w/ both my boys during pregnancy my stomach looks like when i was pregnant someone took my BIG HUGE TUMMY and deflated it and all that skin is just hanging . Its not getting better. But im ok with that.

:)

Mindy

My boobs are definitely getting smaller (had to switch to a smaller bra), which sucks because I didn't have much to begin with (I'm pear shaped). My hips seem as big as ever!

My boobs are definitely getting smaller (had to switch to a smaller bra), which sucks because I didn't have much to begin with (I'm pear shaped). My hips seem as big as ever!

ROFLMAO I LOVE your screen name. Mine are getting smaller too. When I was thin before I was only a Bcup . I am there already now . Im worried that the more weight i loose the more breast tissue i will loose which i dont have much left now . I am getting a boob job when im done but i dont want to be rolling them up on my bra until then .

Mindy

I have wondered about this also. I have lost 60lbs so far and have thought that I was losing more below the waist than above, so I just did my measurements. It is almost the same as far as bust and hips in the loss. I was surprised because it my pant sizes seem to be smaller now than the tops, but, who cares - I am in the regular clothes sizes, it feels great! I figure that the when the rest of the weight is gone both ends will equalize.

I COULD wear a size smaller in shirts that I do but I dont because If i did my muffin top would show in my waist from my jeans. I could also wear a 12/14 in jeans instead of a 14/16 but I dont because of the apron i have around my waist. Its a little frustrating sometimes. But oh well I just keep have to deal with it i guess until i reach goal ?

Mindy

I've always gained and lost weight evenly through out my body. So its no different now that the weight is falling evenly...But I lost my boobs...That sucks so bad...