Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I did it! I DID IT! I did it!!

Congratulations! I can't wait to see those pin up pictures. You're going to share them with us, aren't you?

I really needed to hear your story. I'm having the surgery in about 6 weeks! I'm nervous but very excited. I've battled weight my whole life and I'm really ready to do it this time!! Thanks for the confidence in what I know will work!

Congratulations on such an awesome result. This has reminded me why I had the surgery and that I too can do it. Thanks for sharing this moment with us.

Boo Boo,

You look incredible, and you give me more inspiration to stay on track and become the blonde bombshell I know I can become!!!!

Congratulations!! You've done an amazing job and must feel so proud! I hope I can be there some day soon.

Congratulations! I can't wait to see those pin up pictures. You're going to share them with us, aren't you?

Yes I will share them, at least MOST of them! :)

Guest Band4EJ

Inspiration! I'm going to the gym right away! You look awesome and you certainly deserve all those new clothes.

bbk...when did you start exercising hard. did you actually start out at 1 1/2 hours per day.

i have only lost 2 lbs. and doc says after you lose some weight you want to exercise more becuase you have more energy. did this happen to you?

congrats by the way, that is awesome..i can't see your pictures, but i used to look at your old profile all the time. i need to hear stories like yours.

bbk...when did you start exercising hard. did you actually start out at 1 1/2 hours per day.

i have only lost 2 lbs. and doc says after you lose some weight you want to exercise more becuase you have more energy. did this happen to you?

congrats by the way, that is awesome..i can't see your pictures, but i used to look at your old profile all the time. i need to hear stories like yours.

I started out at about a 1/2 hour per day. I worked up to the 1 1/2 in about 6 months. I didn't plan it it so happened that was able to workout more and I kept going. I started working out as soon as my Dr cleared me, and that was about 3 weeks post op.

Boo Boo;

Congratualtions! I was just banded four days ago and feel as though I am starving! Thank you for the inspiration! I know that I can do this because of you. Do you have a weighloss blog showing your journey?

Boo Boo;

Congratualtions! I was just banded four days ago and feel as though I am starving! Thank you for the inspiration! I know that I can do this because of you. Do you have a weighloss blog showing your journey?

No, I am sorry I don't. But I am writing a book...maybe someday it will get published...

Thanks!

No, I am sorry I don't. But I am writing a book...maybe someday it will get published...

Thanks!

please put me on the list of future purchasers... you are an inspiration to many!