Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I did it! I DID IT! I did it!!

woohooo Booboo Kitty!!! That is so awesome for you :confused:

I'm with Julie with that last 35#. Any tips, secrets you can share would be greatly appreciated. I am going to set up another fill. Even though I struggle with Breakfast I can eat too much the rest of the day. I'll just have to drink Protein shakes for Breakfast.< /p>

The doubt does start to creep in about whether or not I can make it all the way so I truly thank you for your post of encouragement!!

You LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!!

wombat

I thank all of you again.

For those last 35 just get back to the basics! Protien shakes for morning, exercise hard and never eat more than 1/2 cup in one sitting. I measure my food out most of the time, even though I can eyeball it now. If I am eating and I am still hungry after 1/2 cup I stop. I have found that most usually I have just eaten too fast and it will pass in a few moments! Actually that works for anyone! JUST stick to it, platues will pass if you keep working out! I have been there. My last 35 or so took the longest.

BooBooKitty - do you eat 1/2 cup of meat only or do you have some veggie to go with it?

Thanks for your response too :confused: I will start measuring and stopping no matter what. No more snacking in between either - it would be a great time for me to actually drink some Water (I fail miserably in this area daily!)

BooBooKitty,

Thanks so much for sharing, especially the info about your calories and exercise. Those are such important components to weight loss, and it is always so informative to hear what successful losers have done.

How very excited and proud you must be!!!!

boo boo you hot mama! I'm so proud of you! You make me so motivated to shed these last 30 something lbs! Yeahh you!!!!

Wow. You are amazing! Thank you for sharing your excitment!

BooBooKitty - do you eat 1/2 cup of meat only or do you have some veggie to go with it?

Thanks for your response too :) I will start measuring and stopping no matter what. No more snacking in between either - it would be a great time for me to actually drink some Water (I fail miserably in this area daily!)

I only eat 1/2 cup no matter what it is! :eek: I drink a ton of Water as well. I do Crystal Light as well, or unsweet tea. That is key for me to not snack.< /p>

Boo Boo, Not sure if you've posted this somewhere else.., Will you have to have plastic surgery? Feel free to ignore, I was just curious. You totally rock & are quite and inspiration...

Have you treated yourself to anything yet??...:eek:

Boo Boo, Not sure if you've posted this somewhere else.., Will you have to have plastic surgery? Feel free to ignore, I was just curious. You totally rock & are quite and inspiration...

Have you treated yourself to anything yet??...:eek:

Yes, I will be having PS on my tummy and a breast reduction. I am still a FFF after loosing a ton! :) I am waiting on a date!

I have treated myself to LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of new clothes...lol..

I do have a bad habit now.

Thanks again to all!

Awesome Gorgeous You!

Awesome accomplishment Kitty! Congratulations! I hope to be making the same announcement soon.

I think a new pic is in order.

Rose%20boquet.jpg

Congrats kitty you look awesome , I have followed your progress for awhile on here and you have motivated me from afar for a long time

Thank you again from being strong and real...:whoo:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::whoo::whoo::whoo: Wow girl it must be a great feeling! I am so in awe of your accomplishment, congratulations!

Congratulations to you!!! You are an inspiration to all of us just beginning this journey. You should be VERY proud of yourself.

BBK, I love you, man!

You are very inspirational.

And you give very solid and important tips.

I don't drink, hardly at all. I'm lucky to get 20 oz of Fluid in in a day. I think this has been the biggest reason I've plateaued for four months. That and I stopped logging all my food. No more. Tomorrow morning with my first bite and sip, I'm going to log it all again.

You are a wonderful woman, a beautiful person inside and out.

Doggone it, I am going to get a grip on this crap and tackle it! I WILL do this!

Thanks again for the inspiration!