Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Need A Chicago Doctor

Hello guys,

I'm not too happy with my current doctor, he is not a big supporter of the band, he is more into RNY...

Plus, he is very far from me now...

I haven't had a fill for a while due to esophagus dilation... but I must get back on track...

I will pay for my own fills... I'm looking for a doctor that could give me my fills and a doctor that is supportive of the band and his band patients , encouraging, and helpful and/or with a helpful band oriented staff.

I live in Chicago, I could go to the suburbs as well..

Thank you so muchhelp.gif

Elena

Hello guys,

I'm not too happy with my current doctor, he is not a big supporter of the band, he is more into RNY...

Plus, he is very far from me now...

I haven't had a fill for a while due to esophagus dilation... but I must get back on track...

I will pay for my own fills... I'm looking for a doctor that could give me my fills and a doctor that is supportive of the band and his band patients , encouraging, and helpful and/or with a helpful band oriented staff.

I live in Chicago, I could go to the suburbs as well..

Thank you so muchhelp.gif

Elena

I am going through Dr. Cahill at Little Company of Mary in Evergreen Park. They are very helpful, knowledgable and work hard to get it done for you. Their website is Little Company of Mary - Meet the Team; South Chicago; Evergreen Park Illinois IL. Their phone number is 708-229-5969 or 1-866-540-LCMH (5264) . Hope that helps!

:ranger: Kim

Hi Kim,

I am also being banded by Dr Cahill next month. A friend of mine from work was banded by him about 5 months ago. She had nothing but good things to say about him and his staff.

When is your surgery date? Or have you already been banded?

I also would have had Dr. Cahill but got my denial for consulation for lap band yesterday. They said my 39 bmi high clesrtol arthritis and sleep apena aren't life threating enough This sucks after doing a year of dietition visits what a waist of my time.

I also would have had Dr. Cahill but got my denial for consulation for lap band yesterday. They said my 39 bmi high clesrtol arthritis and sleep apena aren't life threating enough This sucks after doing a year of dietition visits what a waist of my time.

DON'T GIVE UP! Call Tony. He'll help you get it done!

I am going through Dr. Cahill at Little Company of Mary in Evergreen Park. They are very helpful, knowledgable and work hard to get it done for you. Their website is Little Company of Mary - Meet the Team; South Chicago; Evergreen Park Illinois IL. Their phone number is 708-229-5969 or 1-866-540-LCMH (5264) . Hope that helps!

Hi Kim,

As a doctor I trust him 150%, I just didn't get enough support for the band, since the beginning, he leaned towards RNY and I just don't feel like he really likes the band, but this is just my opinion... his staff is nice...but they couldn't help me with the fills any longer...:girl_hug:

Hi Kim,

As a doctor I trust him 150%, I just didn't get enough support for the band, since the beginning, he leaned towards RNY and I just don't feel like he really likes the band, but this is just my opinion... his staff is nice...but they couldn't help me with the fills any longer...:girl_hug:

Hi Kim,

I am also being banded by Dr Cahill next month. A friend of mine from work was banded by him about 5 months ago. She had nothing but good things to say about him and his staff.

When is your surgery date? Or have you already been banded?

Hi there,

As a doctor I trust him 150%, I just didn't get enough support for the band, since the beginning, he leaned towards RNY since day one and I just don't feel like he really likes the band that much, but this is just my opinion... his staff is nice...but they couldn't help me with the fills any longer, I was banded 2 years ago... got esophagus dilation about a year ago and then the new insurance doesn't cover the fills and well, it hasn't been a good year for me, but again, as a doctor, I think he is excellent...

BTW, my middle name stands for Marie!