Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Husband says I am addictedt to lapbandtalk!

I definately am!!! My husband is glad though cuz he always said I need a hobby and now I have one! It is a weird hobby, but hey whatever works, right!?!

Totally addicted, hubby laughs at me cause we were banded together,...each day he asks what I've learned knew..Ha

I'm addicted! I get on at work and at home... I love sharing with my hubby about stuff I learned about and stories. I also like showing him a few before and after pics and say "see honey, this could be me some day".

Yep me too!! I'm here way to much during the day when I'm at work. I don't always login at night but when I do it keeps me from getting bored and roaming the kitchen!

Yep, always on company time...... ooops! I AM addicted--

Sometimes I get a little burned out like when I read where someone did something really dumb and wants forgiveness from everyone and I stay away for a while (i.e. 4 hours!!!) but then I'm right back on again!!

Thanks everyone, for making me feel sane!! :ranger:

I feel like I am in "this whole band thing is new and I need to know everything stage" so yes I'm on LBT a lot.

Problem is my laptop sits right next to my comfy TV chair, which means when I'm online, I'm sitting and not moving, however, you can not eat while typing and reading posts keeps me out of the kitchen, so I guess it's a trade off.

And I have learned a lot from this site. I think as I get closer to goal and further along in the process, my "newbie" interest will fade. We'll see!

I'm addicted too. I am on here several times a day while at work because is faster than my internet at home. It is a source of support and education. Keeps me focus and encouraged. My boyfriend tells me that i am addicted to it and Curves. As if he is not addicted to wrestling and football (watching that is). I remind him that I could have other addictions.

same here...love LBT....i dont know how i'd have made it these 5 weeks since banding without it....all my questions are answered here...there's always someone who's been there and done that...thanks everyone!! I LOVE IT HERE!! :ranger:

:bounce:I love LBT like a fat kid loves cake!!! I have needed something like this!! Thanks for all of the great info and laughs.

I am here every day. I need all the support I can get and I get it here and at Band2gether. I love both sites. Donna

Yeah right...he can't say anything because he spends just as much time (if not more) on CAR message boards! BORING!

Lol. I'm addicted. Keeps me from eating too. Ha!!

I don't do it at work though... Gov't computers aren't good for doing personal stuff on - Big Brother is EVERYWHERE!!

thank goodness I am not the only one...thought I was going to have to get some "help" for my LBT addiction. But everyone is so good with advice and willing to answer "stupid" questions. I suppose there are worse things I could be doing in the evening instead of being on the computer...like, uh...eating a gallon of icecream. :omg: