Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've gained weight

In two days I put on 4 pounds. I did eat a high calorie dinner on New Year's Eve, but limited the amount. Can PMS put a whopping 4 pounds on you? I think that's the problem because my nips are sore and I feel bloated. But then again.... I haven't had a fill yet, and am wondering if I'm gaining just because I'm able to eat more things now.

I think so - I weigh 3/4 more lbs during my lovely PMS & can eat more as well. Once I start the "flow" the pounds come right back off & my restriction comes back 2!

Aubrie, every month I put on around 2 kg (4.4 lb?) leading up to my period, then it's gone... I put it down to hormones and Fluid.< /p>

Sue,

So glad to hear your story. Like most of these replies today, I too was banded 12/3 and lost 20 lbs right away. Yesterday, I knew I was gaining weight back and yep I did. Almost 10 lbs. I'm eating anything I want, no problems with bread either. Im having my first fill this Friday 1/4/08 and I have been told that after that I will go back to the beginining again with only a few tablespoons full of food. I'm praying thats true. I have had no problems with any food, and I went from liquids to real food within 2 1/2 weeks. I skipped the mushie stage, could'nt fathom eating anything but good real food. I know, it was wrong, but after 20 days pre and post op of liquids I could have eaten a pizza. My girlfriend is the RN at my surgeons office and she insists after my first fill this will all go away. I pray shes right, cuz I would hate to think I went through all this for nothing. So, I will post my thoughts after my first fill. Can anyone tell me what I will experience for my first fill? Will the needle hurt? Will I notice the restriction like you could after surgery? How much is too much to eat?

Thanks for everyone out there who replies to these questions, I truly appreciate it.

Debbie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches