Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got unfill now I am starving!

I went from 3.0 to 2.5 ccs because I couldn't eat solids. I at solids all day long yesterday and had a little bit of nauseau. Typically I can consume maybe 1-2 oz at a time. Yesterday I was able to consum 3 oz at least at a time which gave me a stomach ache. Today I woke up starving. I am wondering if I need to go back up to 2.7 or 2.8.

You might, a little .2 can do a lot! I was at 3.8cc's then went to 4.0 ccs which was too tight. long story, but ended up having to go back down to 3.0 cc's. Now when I go back for a fill, I know that 3.8cc's is not tight enough and 4.0 is too tight, so I'm going for 3.9cc's.

Its amazing how just a little cc's can change so much when you are trying to tweak it.

I went from 3.0 to 2.5 ccs because I couldn't eat solids. I at solids all day long yesterday and had a little bit of nauseau. Typically I can consume maybe 1-2 oz at a time. Yesterday I was able to consum 3 oz at least at a time which gave me a stomach ache. Today I woke up starving. I am wondering if I need to go back up to 2.7 or 2.8.

Ah yes, 2.8. I remember 2.8 and I think was a good fill.

I know the feeling.

My last fill made me too tight, so they took 1/2 of that fill back out.

Now I'm back to eating too much.

grrrr......

I don't know what to do at this point.

I'm guessing it's not an exact science and maybe they can put just a teeny teeny bit back in? I hope so, because I'm getting discouraged and my weight loss has really slowed down.

me too. I was tooooo tight the second fill, had 1/2 that taken out. Now i have lost only 2 pounds in 7 weeks. i am scared of being too tight this next fill but I have to have one. I hope they know how much to put in this time. I should have gone back immediately after my last fill but i waited until the next morning, couldnt keep any liquids down all night. This band is definitely hard to figure out. I did lose restriction several weeks out. I wish I could stop the head part of wanting to eat too much !!!

I had .5 taken out bringin me to 2.5. I just went in and had .3 put back in to 2.8 and now things are perfect. I can eat solids still which is good.

Jack, I hear ya . I have had at least 12 fills and unfills the last 18 months. I thought my sweet spot was 3.0 then I couldn't do much solids so I went down to 2.5 then I was starving. Yesterday was my first day at 2.8 and I did pretty well. There has to be a place where we can get set but who actually knows where that is for goodness sakes! This is costly!

Josh,

Isn't it frustrating? I get good retriction for about 2 or 3 weeks...then bam....i know right off the bat when I eat my morning oatmeal...oh..oh....it all went down to darn well...

I almost feel like I don't even have the band anymore! Great feeling, as we went out to a function last night and I actually ate a good deal of food...but BAD...BAD.....lol.

Sorry you are going thru this, but glad we are not alone and can support each other.

Jack..you Rule like the Dickens!..lol..Love your posts you bugger. Hope you continue to keep us ladies amused.

I have a 4cc band. My first fill was somewhere between 1.0 and 1.5, my second fill was 2.3. I am FULL. TOO FULL. and I am going for an unfill tomorrow (all the way to Mexico!) ~ I can't even drink Water.

I am scared they are going to take out too much... or not enough. I think I'm going to ask that they take out 1.0... seems about right.

This is frustrating for sheezy.

Anyone having trouble with throwing up?

I am Shelly. Seems since I've gotten my last fill last week....there have only been a few meals where I haven't thrown up. I don't know if it's because I'm too tight or if it could be breads/pastas. :tt1: :tongue:

You having this problem also??