Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you Everyone!

You all have been a blessing! I've had many questions and fears. After reading all of my fellow December Merry Loosers posts, I really felt ready and calm.

I guess you don't really know how much you mean to someone when you post a reply.. but you really do! Thank you all so much!!

I was banded yesterday morning. Surgery was a bit longer since dr. found a hiatal hernia and repaired that. My pain was so bad at the hopital that I wasn't able to leave until 5 hrs after surgery.

Today, I have very little pain, no gas and I've been able to drink diluted juices, Water and sf popsicles. The only problem I had was that I wasn't able to urinate until almost 13 hrs. after surgery. But the hospital said that wasn't a requirement to go home.

Knowing what surgery and recovery was like for all of you, made it so much easier for me.

Thank you all!

Mary:)

I think we have all helped each other in one way or another . . . and I'm sure that since we've kinda bonded, we'll be a help to each other for a long time to come! We're our own club and all at about the same stage . . . so our progress will be fun and interesting I'm sure! Thank you also from me! We understand what we're going through . . . others in my family don't get it . . .and just say yup

So glad to hear all went well. I had a hiatal hernia repaired at time of band placement, but they know mine was there so they were prepared for it.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't have you go for an upper GI series prior to surgery, as that would have found it.

I had bad reflux for years, so I had the upper GI a while ago, to be sure there was no other damage and they told me I had the hernia.

The lapband surgeoon says since the repair, I should no longer have reflux and so far I don't!

If I remember right, you're a shortie, like me and we have about the same amount to lose!

Important thing now is to follow the Dr's post op instructions.

Welcome to lapband land!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches