Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9 hours ago, BlondePatriotInCDA said:

Wow! Looking great! No amount of booty workouts would make my saggy past its prime fallen off the tree and sitting in the field for two weeks booty pop tho! Too much skin is too much skin 😕 my peaches have been ran over and are now roadkill pancakes!

Roadkill pancakes. Hilarious!

9 hours ago, BlondePatriotInCDA said:

Wow! Looking great! No amount of booty workouts would make my saggy past its prime fallen off the tree and sitting in the field for two weeks booty pop tho! Too much skin is too much skin 😕 my peaches have been ran over and are now roadkill pancakes!

Roadkill pancakes. Hilarious!

Mine are the same.

On 8/30/2024 at 7:34 PM, AmberFL said:

Thank you so much!!! That is really pricey! I pay $30 a month unlimited with tanning LOL Is it the best gym ever? probably not, but does it give me everything I need to achieve my goals, yes! I would love to be an accountability partner, If you are just starting and tell me what you are trying to go for and where you are at fitness wise, I can help to the best of my ability. I am not professional just having fun with the process, but I am crazy when it comes to research lol I started with workout videos at home and walking outside. It took some internal pushing for me to get to the gym but now I feel guilty on my one off day lol Or if I stick to only running for 3mil instead of doing more. Its weird!

Yeah €150 is expensive but I get a small contribution from work towards gym membership so I think I will try it out, plus if it is too cheap I may not turn up! I have a free introductory personal training session at the end of Sept (have to wait until I am back from holidays) and then if I like it I can start membership from Oct. and they include personal training in their price so that should help me. It is a small gym, only 10 people allowed at a time and no-one from my work is a member there which is a bonus as my boss is a member in the cheaper gym near me.

I really just need to be shown the correct way to use the weights to try to tone up arms and legs but any tips from you @AmberFL would be great and much appreciated for at home use. I have 3lb and 6.5lb dumbells at home but no idea where I am on fitness scale, I would think medium - I do pilates and aqua aerobics (but not for August as everything in this country closes down for the month!) and walking but nothing high energy.

30 minutes ago, FifiLux said:

Yeah €150 is expensive but I get a small contribution from work towards gym membership so I think I will try it out, plus if it is too cheap I may not turn up! I have a free introductory personal training session at the end of Sept (have to wait until I am back from holidays) and then if I like it I can start membership from Oct. and they include personal training in their price so that should help me. It is a small gym, only 10 people allowed at a time and no-one from my work is a member there which is a bonus as my boss is a member in the cheaper gym near me.

I really just need to be shown the correct way to use the weights to try to tone up arms and legs but any tips from you @AmberFL would be great and much appreciated for at home use. I have 3lb and 6.5lb dumbells at home but no idea where I am on fitness scale, I would think medium - I do pilates and aqua aerobics (but not for August as everything in this country closes down for the month!) and walking but nothing high energy.

I never did start to actually use them after my sleeve so congrats on making a plan this early out but they do sell adjustable weights if you end up needing more. It’s quite a bit more compact than having to store all the different sizes. I can’t recall the brand name but I found mine on Amazon. They aren’t quite as cheap as a big set so if you have the room for weights then these may not make sense but if storage is an issue they have a few brands that make them now and some are cheaper than others. Also keep in mind that the price may be for one. Mine was at least. Good Luck finding your weight training groove.

On 8/31/2024 at 10:51 AM, BlondePatriotInCDA said:

My skin is saggy too! pants help LOL!! but yes I have a booty with wrinkly skin on the bottom...doenst look great naked but until I win the lotto I wont be able to get all the work that I would love to get done for a while LOL

Absolutely loving your photos @AmberFL What a transformation. Inspiring.

Another wrinkly pancake butt owner here, but totally worth it. And yes, clothing covers a multitude (of wrinkles)!

19 hours ago, Spinoza said:

Absolutely loving your photos @AmberFL What a transformation. Inspiring.

Another wrinkly pancake butt owner here, but totally worth it. And yes, clothing covers a multitude (of wrinkles)!

clothes are glorious!! LOL

And thank you!!!

Edited by AmberFL