Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Itty Bitty Titty Committee

I used to be a DD and now I don't even need a bra. Tried on some and even the cup size A had room...I am getting breast augmentation in January, but its depressing...okay just needed to say that.

Can you get some ‘chicken fillets’ in the meantime to bulk out a smaller cup-sized bra? It might make you feel a bit better for the next few months? I’m just about a C-cup and I know that if they disappear I’m going to be left with something resembling a pair or spaniel ears on my chest! Who said Mother Nature doesn’t have a sense of humour?? 🐶

I can commiserate. After my weight loss my boobs were just empty, saggy sacks. I got a lift/augmentation and LOVE my results. I got 375cc, under the muscle “gummy bear” implants. They’re great!

1 hour ago, kristieshannon said:

I can commiserate. After my weight loss my boobs were just empty, saggy sacks. I got a lift/augmentation and LOVE my results. I got 375cc, under the muscle “gummy bear” implants. They’re great!

I am doing a lift/augmentation as well with Gummy bear implants under the muscle. How big did the 375cc get you? I would like to get to a full D or DD. But my frame is small now that it might look ridiculous lol

1 hour ago, MrsFitz said:

Can you get some ‘chicken fillets’ in the meantime to bulk out a smaller cup-sized bra? It might make you feel a bit better for the next few months? I’m just about a C-cup and I know that if they disappear I’m going to be left with something resembling a pair or spaniel ears on my chest! Who said Mother Nature doesn’t have a sense of humour?? 🐶

I have tried and my boobs are just empty skin sacs 😭 nothing can help them. Ugh I get smaller and now I look saggy. I was big and looked rolly. Cannot win!

On 08/21/2024 at 12:24, AmberFL said:

I am doing a lift/augmentation as well with Gummy bear implants under the muscle. How big did the 375cc get you? I would like to get to a full D or DD. But my frame is small now that it might look ridiculous lol

I ended up as a 32 DDD/F. They’re pretty big, but I don’t think they
look ridiculous :)

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

LOL. I was just the opposite. I was also a DD, but when I went in for my breast lift, the surgeon asked me if I wanted an augmentation, too. "NO!", I said. "I want to be a B cup - or a C at the very most". He delivered! I love my new boobs. I was so tired of being "well endowed", having occasional issues with tops that fit (especially ones that buttoned), and most of all - having men talk to my boobs instead of my face. I'm so happy with my new, smaller chest!

39 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

I ended up as a 32 DDD/F. They’re pretty big, but I don’t think they
look ridiculous :)

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

They look GREAT!!!! YOU look great!!! okay, my band is 38 even though I am size small, just big boned I suppose lol. Did they have you do the "rice test" I haven't done mine yet since I am not getting it done until Jan

26 minutes ago, catwoman7 said:

LOL. I was just the opposite. I was also a DD, but when I went in for my breast lift, the surgeon asked me if I wanted an augmentation, too. "NO!", I said. "I want to be a B cup - or a C at the very most". He delivered! I love my new boobs. I was so tired of being "well endowed", having occasional issues with tops that fit (especially ones that buttoned), and most of all - having men talk to my boobs instead of my face. I'm so happy with my new, smaller chest!

I wish I had your confidence! I cover myself when I change in front of my hubby. Even though he keeps telling me to stop, when I had children my boobs were full then breastfeeding two kids for over a year each...ya they were goners LOL!!

On 08/21/2024 at 13:42, AmberFL said:

They look GREAT!!!! YOU look great!!! okay, my band is 38 even though I am size small, just big boned I suppose lol. Did they have you do the "rice test" I haven't done mine yet since I am not getting it done until Jan

Nope, no rice test. I didn’t even ask for a specific size. I asked for my surgeon to pick a size that he felt balanced my frame. I’ve got pretty wide hips and narrow shoulders, that may be why he went with the size he did. I’m glad I trusted him, I think he chose well.

4 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

Nope, no rice test. I didn’t even ask for a specific size. I asked for my surgeon to pick a size that he felt balanced my frame. I’ve got pretty wide hips and narrow shoulders, that may be why he went with the size he did. I’m glad I trusted him, I think he chose well.

he did great! My surgeon is similar he said do the rice test so you can see about the diameter, then asked what size I would like. I told him a full D or DD but I dont want to look like I got a boob job because it looks too fake. He said he thinks that would be a good size. I am also 5 '9 so I am a bigger woman anyways LOL

I have the saggy empty upper boobies but the bottom of them are still full. Was an 18E now a 10E but all the cups have gathers in the upper part of the cup. So in my late 50s I have to stuff my bras with tissues fir the first time. LOL!! chicken fillets don’t help with that upper breast emptiness unfortunately - wrong shape. Comparatively though I think they’re still on the larger size on my body much like I was before surgery. Smaller body and smaller boobs but still bigger boobs than average for my body size.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, catwoman7 said:

i'm with @catwoman7.

i am sooooooo pleased with my much smaller boobs now. clothes fit soooooo much better (no more gaping buttons, or required safety pins); exercise/running is so much more comfortable (no black eyes, lol); bras and bathing suits no longer dig into my shoulders; i can go braless and be completely fine. i love it.

my boobie before and after:

(note that i am quite small...5'2", 113.5 lbs this morning, so my bra size and the boobs that fill them will not look the same on a bigger frame).

oh, also i had a breast lift in dec 2019, so that totally helped with the deflated-sagging-boob-tube-sock look.

D69469E5-723E-470B-9AF2-FCE5C77359A0_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.19fc56e624cbe826d55c03da4ab04b9c.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

I am the same, have lost my boobs and bum and just feel I look flat. I was feeling quite down about it a few weeks ago so I went out and for the fist time ever bought padded bras. I look and feel so much better but I would like to get a little work done on them at a later date. @ms.sss I think yours look how I would like mine to be. I was around between a 36-38 DD/E and now a 32-34D but saggy.

I am not sure if boob jobs are covered here under the state insurance here, will ask in the coming months as I think they say I have to wait at least a year and a half, until the weight loss slows down and remains stable.

9 hours ago, ms.sss said:

i'm with @catwoman7.

i am sooooooo pleased with my much smaller boobs now. clothes fit soooooo much better (no more gaping buttons, or required safety pins); exercise/running is so much more comfortable (no black eyes, lol); bras and bathing suits no longer dig into my shoulders; i can go braless and be completely fine. i love it.

my boobie before and after:

(note that i am quite small...5'2", 113.5 lbs this morning, so my bra size and the boobs that fill them will not look the same on a bigger frame).

oh, also i had a breast lift in dec 2019, so that totally helped with the deflated-sagging-boob-tube-sock look.

D69469E5-723E-470B-9AF2-FCE5C77359A0_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.19fc56e624cbe826d55c03da4ab04b9c.jpeg

they/you look fabulous!! yes I have been told that as well, a full C might look nice, I havent tried anything on yet since I still have time. I just want them up and not saggy LOL I want them to be full, so if that means a C okay but I want to have boobs again! not because I am obese boobs but actual nice boobies before I had kids haha