Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Report Your WINS ..What is your today's win??🥇

Today I am exactly 5 months post Op and my win is being Fine as Hell 😂😂😂. No but seriously since surgery I have moved atleast 5 miles per day. Thanks to my athletic muscular mother who insist that if I don't move I may be on 600 pound life show 😂😂. She was a big help. Movement is very very important to me! Major WIn 🏅

Edited by Mspretty86

14 minutes ago, Mspretty86 said:

Today I am exactly 5 months post Op and my win is being Fine as Hell 😂😂😂. No but seriously since surgery I have moved atleast 5 miles per day. Thanks to my athletic muscular mother who insist that if I don't move I may be on 600 pound life show 😂😂. She was a big help. Movement is very very important to me! Major WIn 🏅

I was literally going on here with plans to say something similar. I am a little over a month out and I have been walking since the beginning of the month. I feel SO INCREDIBLE!! Physically I have so much more energy and mentally I am just in a better mood. I went to UPS to do a bunch of returns I have collected during my recovery and went to the grocery and left there thinking well I got the packages done, found my reduced fat and special Romano cheese I wanted and made it back before it rained. That felt like a win and made me feel happy. I am just noticing little tiny things to be positive about and I haven’t done that in years. I would’ve dwelled on the fact that the one thing was going to cost almost $15 to return because they wanted tracking and insurance plus I had to buy a box. I ended up just saying I would rather give it away for that but in the past I would’ve focused on that and been in a bad mood. Not sure if that makes sense but I just feel better and more upbeat. I am not even focused on the scale as much as I was with my sleeve. I already feel better. I’m just eating what I should and exercising and the weight will come off when it comes off. With my sleeve I didn’t exercise and I watched the scale every day. This time it’s different, I FEEL healthier and I am loving it!!

Edited by ShoppGirl

16 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

I was literally going on here with plans to say something similar. I am a little over a month out and I have been walking since the beginning of the month. I feel SO INCREDIBLE!! Physically I have so much more energy and mentally I am just in a better mood. I went to UPS to do a bunch of returns I have collected during my recovery and went to the grocery and left there thinking well I got the packages done, found my reduced fat and special Romano cheese I wanted and made it back before it rained. That felt like a win and made me feel happy. I am just noticing little tiny things to be positive about and I haven’t done that in years. I would’ve dwelled on the fact that the one thing was going to cost almost $15 to return because they wanted tracking and insurance plus I had to buy a box. I ended up just saying I would rather give it away for that but in the past I would’ve focused on that and been in a bad mood. Not sure if that makes sense but I just feel better and more upbeat. I am not even focused on the scale as much as I was with my sleeve. I already feel better. I’m just eating what I should and exercising and the weight will come off when it comes off. With my sleeve I didn’t exercise and I watched the scale every day. This time it’s different, I FEEL healthier and I am loving it!!

I am glad that this time around is a Happy One for you!!! Small joys ends up being major wins !

1 hour ago, Mspretty86 said:

Girl you are fine as hell! Keep it up!!! That is amazing! 5miles is a great achievement! staying active and eating heathy 90% of the time is what will get us to goal and keep us there!

59 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

I am so so so so so happy for you! I have been following your posts and they make me so happy!!! I have noticed that my energy and mood is so much better. I get along with my coworkers better, I'm more of a positive person in my families lives. My kids are happier to see me, my husband is happier because I am not so bitchy when I come home. LOL!! I am up at 430 I do a workout, get all the kids ready for school and myself, lunches packed blah blah blah, go to work, come home and still have energy to make dinner, clean up and hang out with my kiddos. I really wish I would've done this so much earlier and i cant believe how many years I wasted on just eating and slowly killing myself. I cant wait to keep reading about your journey!

5 minutes ago, AmberFL said:

I am so so so so so happy for you! I have been following your posts and they make me so happy!!! I have noticed that my energy and mood is so much better. I get along with my coworkers better, I'm more of a positive person in my families lives. My kids are happier to see me, my husband is happier because I am not so bitchy when I come home. LOL!! I am up at 430 I do a workout, get all the kids ready for school and myself, lunches packed blah blah blah, go to work, come home and still have energy to make dinner, clean up and hang out with my kiddos. I really wish I would've done this so much earlier and i cant believe how many years I wasted on just eating and slowly killing myself. I cant wait to keep reading about your journey!

Thanks. I am incredibly happy for you too. It’s almost unbelievable how much had changed I swear. But I’m loving every second of it and I’m glad to hear that you and your family are too. I can’t believe how much time I wasted either. I do not ever want to ever go back to those shackles that I put myself into. That just wasn’t living!!

I met a client the other day for the first time in-person following some zoom calls over the years and he actually said to me "you are so small in real life, on the computer you really looked like a larger presence" 🤣 I gave a nice smile and said thank you, though I should have said yes the camera adds on about 150lbs!!

42 minutes ago, FifiLux said:

I met a client the other day for the first time in-person following some zoom calls over the years and he actually said to me "you are so small in real life, on the computer you really looked like a larger presence" 🤣 I gave a nice smile and said thank you, though I should have said yes the camera adds on about 150lbs!!

Being on the "lighter and brighter Side" as we say in the bari community is something to be happy about for sure! That's awesome ! 😎