Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Report Your WINS ..What is your today's win??🥇

2 minutes ago, Mspretty86 said:

Heyyyyyyy Cheers to the A cup crew..I'm an A too and one boob it way bigger then the other so there is that!! Your Hubby is going to have a field day with the new girls! 😂

The itty bitty titty committee! hahahah omg I was putting in sizers to see what size would fit me and my wants and he smiling so big I🤣

On 9/8/2024 at 1:48 AM, Lilia_90 said:

You didn't POOP for 13 days?!!

I've always been vacay constipated but that long is very concerning 😂

well, its one of my superpowers lololololzzz

i'm not uncomfortable or in pain (just look about 2-3 months pregnant), but sometimes the first post-vacay poop is a little challenging....the trick is to BREATHE thru it hahahahha.

vacay Constipation is a staple in my life. sigh. i think its more mental...i only like to go at home.🤷🏻‍♀️

today's win: i got compliments from fitness "professionals" i respect.

first, this morning : a personal trainer and handstand workshop leader. during intake, i explained that i consider myself very flexible, but not very strong. then he shook his head, and said "well you LOOK strong", and patted my bicep 💪🏼 lololZzz

second, this evening: at yoga class, one of my fave instructors asked me if i would be interested in modeling for a fitness photographer friend of hers for his portfolio because, in her words, i am "super toned".

who me???? thats just nuts.

a pic Mr. took of me this afternoon on the front porch steps...

IMG_180334_0.thumb.png.98855b6c29f01d26b8472416db1f5014.png

I am just back from a week in D.C. and I walked soooooo much every day without any exhaustion or pain so that is a huge win for me, no way I could have done that in recent years pre-op.

I tried to stock up on clothes while in the US but found it very frustrating as could find very little I liked that fit me and the things I did like were not available in my size. I actually fit in to a size 0 pair of Karl Lagerfeld trousers but they were a bit big on the waist so I decided they weren't worth the price to then have to pay to be altered, but the sizing across the brands I tried was so inconsistent it was exhausting, I think I spent almost 3 hours in a Macys trying things on and just came away with a bra and cardigan!

1 hour ago, FifiLux said:

I am just back from a week in D.C. and I walked soooooo much every day without any exhaustion or pain so that is a huge win for me, no way I could have done that in recent years pre-op.

I tried to stock up on clothes while in the US but found it very frustrating as could find very little I liked that fit me and the things I did like were not available in my size. I actually fit in to a size 0 pair of Karl Lagerfeld trousers but they were a bit big on the waist so I decided they weren't worth the price to then have to pay to be altered, but the sizing across the brands I tried was so inconsistent it was exhausting, I think I spent almost 3 hours in a Macys trying things on and just came away with a bra and cardigan!

Yeah, the sizes in the states can be quite frustrating. They are very inconsistent and I’m sure different than other countries. I’m really sorry that you didn’t find lots of amazing clothes like you expected, though. What a disappointment.

8 hours ago, ms.sss said:

today's win: i got compliments from fitness "professionals" i respect.

first, this morning : a personal trainer and handstand workshop leader. during intake, i explained that i consider myself very flexible, but not very strong. then he shook his head, and said "well you LOOK strong", and patted my bicep 💪🏼 lololZzz

second, this evening: at yoga class, one of my fave instructors asked me if i would be interested in modeling for a fitness photographer friend of hers for his portfolio because, in her words, i am "super toned".

who me???? thats just nuts.

a pic Mr. took of me this afternoon on the front porch steps...

IMG_180334_0.thumb.png.98855b6c29f01d26b8472416db1f5014.png

That is awesome chic!! I love it! Major wins! 🏆

Edited by Mspretty86

Well, hopefully, I will be reporting back later today with an even better win that I could do more physically than I am expecting, but for now I feel like it is a pretty big win that I’m even planning to go to yoga this morning. Given that I haven’t done any type of exercise in over 20 years, the fact that I even considered a group fitness class is a pretty big win for me. Maybe someday I will be half as fit as @ms.sss is there In her photo. I would be thrilled with that.

Edited by ShoppGirl

Love your idea of creating this post, just 1 win at a time! So up lifting !!! Wish I saw this the past few weeks.

Yesterday I work out for about 3 hours and burned over 1000 calories! Jogging in the early morning and walk to Orange Theory Fitness for my class. After lunch I went to HOTWORX for more work out.

Felt so great that I took the day off and was so productive.

I’ve been stuck on 201/202 lbs for a few weeks. This morning I am no longer in 200!!!! 199.6lbs!!!! Omg I am just screaming and crying. This was my first goal I wanted to hit. I beat myself up often and was so upset I didn’t reach it 3 months ago when I was at the doctor appointment. 

So I started 273 lbs, on my surgery date in Jan 24 I was 250, took me 8 months to reach 200. My next appointment is in a month and I look forward to show my doctor that I am in ONEDERLAND! (Under 200lbs)

image0.0.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image0.0.jpg

32 minutes ago, newbegining2024 said:

Love your idea of creating this post, just 1 win at a time! So up lifting !!! Wish I saw this the past few weeks.

Yesterday I work out for about 3 hours and burned over 1000 calories! Jogging in the early morning and walk to Orange Theory Fitness for my class. After lunch I went to HOTWORX for more work out.

Felt so great that I took the day off and was so productive.

I’ve been stuck on 201/202 lbs for a few weeks. This morning I am no longer in 200!!!! 199.6lbs!!!! Omg I am just screaming and crying. This was my first goal I wanted to hit. I beat myself up often and was so upset I didn’t reach it 3 months ago when I was at the doctor appointment.

So I started 273 lbs, on my surgery date in Jan 24 I was 250, took me 8 months to reach 200. My next appointment is in a month and I look forward to show my doctor that I am in ONEDERLAND! (Under 200lbs)

image0.0.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image0.0.jpg

Wow!! Love this! You are rocking it! Major Wins! I do not own a scale, not good for my mental so I do not know where I am at, hopefully no stalls but if so not going to think much about it. I want to remain happy and stress free 😂. My 6 month post op is in NOV so we shall see. Like someone else on this post said we just have to do what's right like 90% of the time and everything will work itself out!

My hubby and I went car shopping today and I was able to handle the heat a great deal better. It was still hot but 43 pounds heavier I would’ve been dying out there and we were out for a couple of hours midday. Ooh and also, I didn’t know what the day may bring (you know how long they can keep you working out a deal) so I packed a couple of Protein Shakes for lunch and dinner just in case. I didn’t end up needing them but if I had it would’ve been a huge win since I would’ve been starving and had something I shouldn’t without them. So getting in the habit of being prepared for the unexpected (food wise) is my win.

7 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

My hubby and I went car shopping today and I was able to handle the heat a great deal better. It was still hot but 43 pounds heavier I would’ve been dying out there and we were out for a couple of hours midday. Ooh and also, I didn’t know what the day may bring (you know how long they can keep you working out a deal) so I packed a couple of Protein Shakes for lunch and dinner just in case. I didn’t end up needing them but if I had it would’ve been a huge win since I would’ve been starving and had something I shouldn’t without them. So getting in the habit of being prepared for the unexpected (food wise) is my win.

Definitely! 🏆 a major win!

Reminded me to take mine this AM...I have like a two week pill bottle organizer with them in there and take every morning !

Yea I have to use alarms for my Vitamins too. I did have them set to this really loud obnoxious alarm till it scared too many people when I was out. I changed it to one that’s a little quieter. 😂

Wins -- Well, I let myself have a few more carbs yesterday, bringing my net carbs up closer to 30 when they have been running in the teens or single digits the past eight weeks (one other time in the 30s on a day I had chili) and seems to be so far so good. I started spacing out my three meals to having more like 4-5 meals per day every three hours and find that works SO much better for me. It also helped me get past my 3.5 week stall that lasted about a week. I went out walking a couple of times this past week and also started using my exercise bike. Noticed that walking around is not leaving me as sore and my stamina is increasing.

I also had a couple of NSV - I had to scoot up my car seat a bit, was able to wear a pair of jeans that were WAY too tight before my surgery, and I tried on a shirt yesterday that used to be tight in the arms and across the shoulders and found it fit comfortably! I'm starting to get comments on the weight loss being visible, so that's nice. Portion sizes remain very small - I don't dare eat more than 1/2 - 3/4 of a cup of combined foods per meal. I did add in a few bites of things that aren't just Protein based, and that has been a nice switch.

Edited by Hiddenroses