Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Very happy this week! The London gain of 3.5lbs has gone plus another 6lbs has joined it this week so I’ve hit my 2stones loss target 😊 Hubby has documented this by taking pics and I can definitely see a difference - my backside isn’t as much as a shelf now 😉 I will post pics when I gain more confidence but they are definitely worth doing for your own records, even if you hate and despise your photos being taken.

I’m sat here with my feet on a circulation booster, with my feet and calves twitching away. I’ve got it for both me and hubby in the hope that it will help both of us with our circulation and start helping me strengthen my muscles around my knees. We had a chat yesterday and agreed to rejoin our local gym. I know I won’t be able to do cardio like the treadmill etc but I certainly do need to spend some time on the resistance machines and hopefully the free weights. I want to try and get some muscle tone going and avoid masses of sagging skin if I can. I desperately miss going to the gym so I’m definitely looking forward to it. I’m due at physio next week for knee exercises so we’ve said we will begin 1st Sept (helps with keeping monthly finances straight too)

Lots of NSVs this week…can now take my wedding/engagement/eternity rings off when in the bath. That certainly hasn’t happened for a long, long time. I’m finding more clothes to wear when ‘shopping in my wardrobe’. I’ve actually had to buy a BELT for my jeans 😮😮😮 I bought 3 pairs in the sales some time ago. 1pair fit fine, 1 I could just about fasten but not breathe, 1 I couldn’t fasten for love nor money. Fast forward to Saturday and it’s now 1 too big, 1 fasten easily and 1 fasten but can’t really breathe!!! Hopefully a belt will let me get some more wear out of them before they go off to the charity shop pile.

It’s our wedding anniversary in September and I’ve set myself a target of wearing a dress that I wore for our wedding anniversary dinner 2 years ago. It’s a lovely dress and I felt fantastic when wearing it so hopefully it will fit again. I would like to lose another 10lbs or so before trying it on so fingers crossed 🤞🤞 Hubby knows what I’m aiming for and is all for it.

Need to remember to record my food diary next week, ready for the dietitian appointment the week after. I record everything now but not the moods pre- and post- eating which they need. I’ve already recorded a dietitian diary just before I began my weight loss journey so hopefully she will be able to see the differences.

Have a fantastic week everyone 🤩

Onwards and Downwards!

Ahh congratulations! I bet you are so happy! It is really amazing finally seeing it in yourself, and being able to track the progress. Really pleased for you ❤️

I have literally just re-joined the gym with a PT, and she's given me a really basic strength training programme to get me started - if you like, I can always send you my workouts so you have a place to start? :D

Honestly amazing news for you all round, and I really have my fingers crossed for you for your anniversary dress! I know you'll smash your goals!

I had my husband take photos of me - all four sides -- every month on my surgery date from the night before my surgery until the day I hit maintenance. It's great having that documentation of my journey. Plus when you get to the point where the weight loss slows down and you're not seeing differences from month to month, you can look back at photos taken three or four months earlier and DEFINITELY see the difference. It helped keep my motivation up!

I so look forward to your posts!!! I love this for you!!! Don't forget to do the bike, as well. You're doing awesome!!

@Bypass2Freedomsharing your workouts would be so great, thank you ☺️ I generally sort of notice weight loss when I’ve lost around 3 stones, so documenting it has helped.

@catwoman7I will be honest and say that it’s so very hard putting myself in front of hubby with a camera when the size of a house. Hubby reminded me of something today which made me stop and think - when I’d lost loads of weight years ago, I would happily have my picture taken. Hubby said I would have given our 4 year old granddaughter a run for her money when it comes to posing etc (she’s a diva, what can I say 🤷‍♀️) and he’s looking forward to that time again.

@SleeveToBypass2023aw, what a lovely thing to say, thank you ☺️ I won’t forget the bike 😉

13 hours ago, MrsFitz said:

@Bypass2Freedomsharing your workouts would be so great, thank you ☺️ I generally sort of notice weight loss when I’ve lost around 3 stones, so documenting it has helped.

@catwoman7I will be honest and say that it’s so very hard putting myself in front of hubby with a camera when the size of a house. Hubby reminded me of something today which made me stop and think - when I’d lost loads of weight years ago, I would happily have my picture taken. Hubby said I would have given our 4 year old granddaughter a run for her money when it comes to posing etc (she’s a diva, what can I say 🤷‍♀️) and he’s looking forward to that time again.

@SleeveToBypass2023aw, what a lovely thing to say, thank you ☺️ I won’t forget the bike 😉

I shall write them all out when I am at home tonight and private message you! :D

2 hours ago, Bypass2Freedom said:

I shall write them all out when I am at home tonight and private message you! :D

You’re a love, ❤️ thank you!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H5JdcB6dXU3gAx0mf2QrzG2ZvscRlnVF3xjBfx8M74A/edit?usp=sharing

I have been developing a workout Google Doc, these have been some of the workouts that I have done and its helped a ton! I am still adding to it and you can do any kind of variation!

7 hours ago, AmberFL said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H5JdcB6dXU3gAx0mf2QrzG2ZvscRlnVF3xjBfx8M74A/edit?usp=sharing

I have been developing a workout Google Doc, these have been some of the workouts that I have done and its helped a ton! I am still adding to it and you can do any kind of variation!

That’s brilliant @AmberFL, thank you so much for sharing ❤️