Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 minute ago, Bypass2Freedom said:

@AmberFL God that sounds like a hectic week so far and so much to sort out! Sounds like you are one tough mumma though and holding the fort down! 💪

And congrats to you and your degree! That is such a massive achievement!! ❤️

Kudos to you for continuing the workout, I would have been straight out of the door 😂 I am really trying to drink more Water at the moment too, but I just hate having to wee all of the damn time 🤣

I am absolutely terrified of losing my boobs...I am a GG at the moment and I just know they are going to be such a state 😢I do however look forward to having that weight off my chest, literally - but just like you, I feel like surgery will be needed! I really hope it all goes well for you.

Spa week sounds lush 😍 I am also going to get my eyebrows and nails done this weekend! Possibly also some lashes but we shall see! Good on you for treating yourself, and I am glad that you got this outlet that you needed x

its been a weird week! Im glad its Friday here and my work day is done in 6hours lol! a GG?! wow I am sure you have nice boobies still even with the weight loss. I think with the weight loss and breastfeeding two of my children for over a year my boobs were like ya there is no way your coming back from this. So booby surgery is a must for me lol!

Hoping to have a chillax weekend! You as well and get those lashes girl!!! I am thinking about it too but I spend way too much money on myself as it is hahahah

Just now, AmberFL said:

its been a weird week! Im glad its Friday here and my work day is done in 6hours lol! a GG?! wow I am sure you have nice boobies still even with the weight loss. I think with the weight loss and breastfeeding two of my children for over a year my boobs were like ya there is no way your coming back from this. So booby surgery is a must for me lol!

Hoping to have a chillax weekend! You as well and get those lashes girl!!! I am thinking about it too but I spend way too much money on myself as it is hahahah

It sounds it! But also seems like you have coped as well as you could have and you have made it to the end of the week! woo!

Yeah - it is like carrying the weight of a baby on my chest at all times 🤣 I don't THINK they have gotten any smaller just yet, but I know it is to come as I am still not even 3 months post-op yet!

How are you feeling about the surgery?

I am the same haha but I am so impulsive and I am always like "treat yourselfffffffff" so maybe I will get lashes...you should too! 😂

18 minutes ago, Bypass2Freedom said:

It sounds it! But also seems like you have coped as well as you could have and you have made it to the end of the week! woo!

Yeah - it is like carrying the weight of a baby on my chest at all times 🤣 I don't THINK they have gotten any smaller just yet, but I know it is to come as I am still not even 3 months post-op yet!

How are you feeling about the surgery?

I am the same haha but I am so impulsive and I am always like "treat yourselfffffffff" so maybe I will get lashes...you should too! 😂

You might be a lucky one lol! I lost mine quick, like the one of the first things to go lol

Honestly I wish I could do the surgery like yesterday and the plastic surgeon said I could but I know I should wait till I am minimum 1year post op. Just the smarter thing to do. I will probably get back lash and be told to wait 18m-2yrs but I don't wanna so I'm not gonna lol I live in CA and its so damn expensive just for a lift and augmentation and all the other stuff its 18k *gag*

Your right, just need to find the time too! hahah

IMG_20240801_224349_240.thumb.jpg.93901faa913263d864d7b7606f13abcd.jpg

Finally worked out how to just insert this as a picture rather than a link 😂 Pre-having my eyebrows done! They were a hot mess in this pic!

37 minutes ago, Bypass2Freedom said:

Finally worked out how to just insert this as a picture rather than a link 😂 Pre-having my eyebrows done! They were a hot mess in this pic!

Absolutely loving the hair!! And your face looks so slim and your eyes are really striking! Congratulations all round 🏆

@MrsFitz I am definitely going to have to post a before picture of my face! I genuinely was shocked when I saw a picture of me from March this year!

Thank you so much! And to top it off, I passed my driving test this morning! :D

10 minutes ago, Bypass2Freedom said:

@MrsFitz I am definitely going to have to post a before picture of my face! I genuinely was shocked when I saw a picture of me from March this year!

Thank you so much! And to top it off, I passed my driving test this morning! :D

Oh WELL DONE!! So very pleased for you regarding passing your driving test. The pen road awaits you 😉

You are definitely having a fabulous year so far! (And yes - a definite ’before’ pic please)

@MrsFitz Thank you! I was so so nervous as I had failed 4 times in a manual pre-covid, so it was definitely a long time in the making!

I shall make sure to get one up asap! :) Hope you are having a great start to the week!

WOW, I love the hair!!! You are so adorable!!! Can I say that? Not trying to offend, but the mom in me immediately thought "omg she's so cute!!! I wanna hug her" lol Congrats on passing your test. I'm trying to convince my almost 18 year old that she really needs to learn to drive but she wants no part of it. **sigh**

Posted (edited)

Congrats on passing your test :)

My boobs look smaller (😭) but whilst I have gone down a couple of band sizes the cup size is still the same DD just doesn't look it, I think I am closer to a D but it depends on the bra. My bum is also smaller/flatter which isn't so bad. Today I was on a day off work so I went to the shops and got myself a couple of padded bras, never had to do that before but already they make me feel better. I know feel like my boobs are a bit of false advertising, like something out of a JP Gaultier advert. 😀 I have travel for work and vacations next month so trying to build up my wardrobe bit by bit.

I put 1kg on during the week, no idea how but as I am still under the surgeons target weight I am not letting it bother me too much.

The health system here covers some plastics post weight loss surgery and I hadn't thought it would be something I would be interested in but I think I will enquire about when I have my next surgeon appointment in January to see what areas they do the plastics on and what the requirements are.

Edited by FifiLux

Just now, SleeveToBypass2023 said:

WOW, I love the hair!!! You are so adorable!!! Can I say that? Not trying to offend, but the mom in me immediately thought "omg she's so cute!!! I wanna hug her" lol Congrats on passing your test. I'm trying to convince my almost 18 year old that she really needs to learn to drive but she wants no part of it. **sigh**

Thank you so much! :) Not offensive at all haha, even though I am 28 my mum still says the same things to me 🤣 I appreciate it! :D

Thank you! It has definitely been a long journey, but so worthwhile (and a little bit surreal right now) - I hope your daughter invests in it soon, as it is such a key thing to get done! What is holding her back?

Just now, FifiLux said:

Congrats on passing your test :)

My boobs look smaller (😭) but whilst I have gone down a couple of band sizes the cup size is still the same DD just doesn't look it, I think I am closer to a D but it depends on the bra. My bum is also smaller/flatter which isn't so bad. Today I was on a day off work so I went to the shops and got myself a couple of padded bras, never had to do that before but already they make me feel better. I know feel like my boobs are a bit of false advertising, like something out of a JP Gaultier advert. 😀

I put 1kg on during the week, no idea how but as I am still under the surgeons target weight I am not letting it bother me too much.

The health system here covers some plastics post weight loss surgery and I hadn't thought it would be something I would be interested in but I think I will enquire about when I have my next surgeon appointment in January to see what areas they do the plastics on and what the requirements are.

Thank you! :D

I think it is just something that us bigger boobied ladies are going to have to come to terms with 😢 Though I also haven't worn a padded bra in years and years, so I can imagine how strange that must be for you!

Definitely don't let it bother you lovely, weight is always going to fluctuate and you are still clearly doing all the right things :)

Oh wow that is amazing! I hope you get some of the answers you are seeking - I know it is definitely something I will look into a year or 2 post-op!

Everything is good my VSG was on 4/11/24 and it's so crazy how unfun getting liquids in are now. I just have to guzzle Water down to meet my goal, no longer enjoyable. I am grieving drinking freely and not getting full easily/

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Bypass2Freedom said:

gorgeous! I am getting my hurr done today today!

Edited by AmberFL