Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you, you will never know how much I needed that encouragement today.

Bless you and keep up the good work

hopeful Brenda

banded Sept 24, 2004

Dr Ortiz and Dr Martinez

one fill 1.5

ready for another fill

holding at 43 lbs and up then down and up then down

Brenda...I really do know how you feel... I was 213 lbs on October 7th and it has been an up and down ride all the way to Onderland... having a good fill is really helping me now. Hang in there ... (((hugs)))

Hi Darcy!!!

Congratulations!!!!! Heres a song for you. Sing it to the Spiderman theme song:

Onederland, Onderland

Feeling better than nothing can!

Getting thinner every day

Nobody step in Darcy's way..

Lookout! We gonna say Hooray!

In our own special waaaaay!

You have a Wonderful DaaaaaaaaaY!

Babs in TX

334/184/170

I guess that's one tune I wouldn't mind having run through my head all day long Babs! :)

Hey Darcy,

What are you trying to say? Ya dont like my attempts at song writing? LOL Anyway, it is kinda catchy. La LA LA LA LA LA!!!!

Babs in TX

334/184/170

6/23/03

Whoops... meant to say wouldn't ... BUT... have had the Spiderman theme going through my head every since... thanks Babs...lol.

Darcy - I just took a peek at your nest!

Priceless. That is truly priceless! :) My favorite is your cabin... I would LOVE to have a get-a-way place like that.

(psst...I didnt know you were a newlywed!!!)

Paula... I had my surgery July 1st... which was our 1 year anniversay...lol... needless to say there was ZIP romance for the 1 yr... but hope to make up for that on our 2 year anniversary. :D

We LOVE our cabin... can't wait until spring so we can start going there for the weekends again! I'll admit... not having running Water or a toilette is a bummer but it is still a wonderful place to get away to! I planted a gazillion bulbs this past fall... can't wait to see all of the flowers pop up!

Spider man... nobody know who you arrrrreeee... yep... the tune is still running through my head. :)

Hi Darcy,

You are doing a wonderful job! So glad you made it to onderland! I want to see pics of your getaway cabin. We have one too. I can't wait to get back down there to take more pics of ours. I took a bunch last year but somehow we lost them all on the computer. We'll have to swap pics. Best wishes, Teresa

Oops I just saw your link for your web page. You'll have to put more pics of the cabin on there. Ours is a lot bigger and has a working kitchen and bathroom but it is in deplorable condition as far as repairs. We did a LOT of work down there last year but in reality we need to eventually tear the place down and put a new house or manufactured home on the property. We were given 3 beautiful acres sorrounded by BLM land. Our property has a pond and creek on it and a fenced horse pasture. My husband's uncles own adjoining properties so they help keep an eye on it for us. When we got it we had to throw out some horrible tenants who hadn't paid rent in months and they left $700 in garbage removal. The whole house and most of the property was waste deep in trash. Evidently they were burying it. Anyway your place is very cute. Show us some interior shots. Teresa