Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let me let ya'll in on something that I have grown to do every day now because it is so easy. I bought a Gazelle from Wal-Mart for $100 and for every 30 minutes done I burn 260 calories!! It is easier to me than walking and easier on my knees. I do it in front of the TV and made it up to an hour last night: 560 calories burned. I get really bad shin splints when I walk and can barely go 20 minutes without dying, but with this Gazelle I could go all night and it tells you how many calories you are buring. I tell everyone about it because it is so easy and low impact with big burn potential...just an idea for some motivation!

Vines, I used to do Water aerobics and I LOVED it!!! I really put some effort into it and got pretty toned up and had lots of fun doing it. I had to quit doing it when my schedule changed and thats when I became this big hunk o flab. Man, if I had a pool, I would really be working out!!!

Michelle was another one that did Water aerobics.... cant wait for warmer weather - I LOVE Water aerobics!!!

BTW - anyone know of a web site that gives you different exercise's for it (for home use)?

I do all my workouts in the pool when it is warm. I would be interested in a website too! I would like to be able to purchase some of the weight things they use too!

I googled Water aerobics and came up with all sorts of websites offering equipment and videos. You girls with pools are sooooo lucky!!!

Ive been doing some digging. I know its a little early in the year to think about having fun in the sun, but I added these sites to my favorites so I can locate them closer to the opening of Mom's pool.

Here are 2 sites on Water aerobics. The second actually gives details to different exercises we can try.

http://www.targetwoman.com/articles/aerobics-aqua.html

http://www.hydrotone.com/exercises.html

Well I finally did it.. I gave out & got cabel in the basement to help me workout with. I figure its a good investment. I also put my pool table up for sale & want to get a restriction machine kinda like Bowflex but not nearly so expensive. I got on the treadmill for 2 whole miles. I was so happy but banged up my hands pretty good from swinging them around. I could only go 2.3 - 2.4 fast but I was happy. I got EXTREMLEY swollen fingers & hands. In fact had to keep them upright most of the time. Also experienced a major FLOATING sensation when I got off. But I think a long time ago it happened before. Any way if there is anyone who want to keep track of workouts with me let me know;) Now I am hungry -lol lol:0)