Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any 50yo or older?

On 2/13/2023 at 9:13 AM, SG509 said:

I’m 59. I had surgery last September on the 26. I’ve lost 49 lbs. when I weighed last on January 8th of this year. I know I’ve lost more because I’m fitting into a medium and large. It’s very hard to not graze. Try ordering from BariatricPal. Everything there is healthy you can’t miss. That’s what I’m do ping and I’m loosing weight by the week. Focus on your Protein Shakes, Water and do your Snacks. If you want sweets you can have that too. Look whatever you want to eat look for it in there. I felt like eating pancakes the other day. I ordered BariatricPal pancakes with the zero sugar. You don’t have to make a large order . Whatever you feel like eating just order it. I eat everything and since I started to get ready for my surgery last September I’ve lost 94 lbs. Try it you won’t be sorry.

I love Bariatric Pal but i do disagree that everything on there is healthy. You still have to read the labels. I have wanted to order some of their products until i looked at the label, then decided not to. They are great for some items, but then again since having the surgery i am very picky about what i eat based on nutrition labels.

I am 54 and had the sleeve done on 4/12/2023. I am 2.5 months post op and have lost 43lbs. I was concerned with age as far as losing weight as fast as some of the people who are younger, but i seem to be right on track. I was also concerned that menopause might cause slow weight loss. I like many people on here will say I wish i had done the surgery sooner!!!! Best decision ever to have the surgery! I do not regret it one bit.

Hi all. I have a fb private page for support if anyone would like to join. It would mean air to me!!! I’m having vsg July 10 and need all the support I can get.

Hey all. I turn 60 in September and surgery date was 5/23/2022. I was my lowest June 2023 at 123.4. I am currently running about 142. I am mad that I gained back what I have. I don’t want it to keep climbing. I am back to using my app and trying my best to keep track of food Water and back to race walking jogging every other day and walking the dogs in the park every other day. I hope to regulate the water and Vitamins. The vitamins still cause Constipation and that for me is serious. I hate taking dulcolax or pills for this. Anyone else having issues gain back? Or the Vitamin issue?

It looks like no one been on here since July 2023?

Yes, I'm 60 and had my gastric sleeve surgery last week. Currently in the full liquid phase. Looking for support in my area while preparing to return to work in a couple weeks.