Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Walls of Text

Bubblebutt,

I am trying one last time to straighten this out. Under Be HOnest thread I thought you asked if anyone has done their own fills. I thought you said you had twice. If I read that wrong I stand corrected.

I do not understand you. I do not understand why you can't say the same type of statement with less bluntness and sarcasim, but once again I have not been sending nasty PM's to anyone other than you. I am sure one of the monitors can check that. Names some names of people I have sent nasty PMs to. I have saved everyone of my PMs I have sent out. Simply because my box is not close to being full. Another thing, I did PM you with my thoughts as I was not going to say things like that so everyone could see. When you ask me to not PM you anymore I did not. I did not read your other PM as I felt it would be hateful and I did not want to have it roll around in my head that night. I deleted it the next day without reading it. I do not want to fight with you anymore. Call me weak or whatever you want but I do tend to think about it more than I like.

Bubblebutt,

I am trying one last time to straighten this out. Under Be HOnest thread I thought you asked if anyone has done their own fills. I thought you said you had twice. If I read that wrong I stand corrected.

I do not understand you. I do not understand why you can't say the same type of statement with less bluntness and sarcasim, but once again I have not been sending nasty PM's to anyone other than you. I am sure one of the monitors can check that. Names some names of people I have sent nasty PMs to. I have saved everyone of my PMs I have sent out. Simply because my box is not close to being full. Another thing, I did PM you with my thoughts as I was not going to say things like that so everyone could see. When you ask me to not PM you anymore I did not. I did not read your other PM as I felt it would be hateful and I did not want to have it roll around in my head that night. I deleted it the next day without reading it. I do not want to fight with you anymore. Call me weak or whatever you want but I do tend to think about it more than I like.

Post your proof or admit you are a liar. It's not hard to do. Now feel free to find the post where I claim I have done my own fills x2. I'll wait. That is a mighty nasty accusation you have PMed me with and posted. It's not like saying someone ate a cookie. Doing your own fills is pretty damn dangerous on more levels than you likely realize. However you have claimed twice now that I have done that. No proof, just more of your silly accusations that you seem to throw around - about not just me, but silly accusations of others as well. Time to pony up, prove your claims. Or stop being dishonest.

I do not believe you that you didn't read the PM, otherwise you wouldn't have known I told you to never PM me again. You were most upset when I told you to essentially buggar off, you didn't understand why I was pissed. What idiot deletes PMs after making wild accusations about another?

Are you completely and totally incapable of honesty? EVER??

Grow up for goodness sakes! Stop making wild accusations. If you aren't sure of something then BE freak'en sure before you start this crap!

Again, maybe it isn't everyone around you. Maybe the problem you are having is you. Ya think?

I already told you the thread I thought I read it under. That is more proof than you have given me on these people that do not want me to PM them. If I only have two people that do not want me to PM them that doesn't seem too bad to me.

The tread was called Be Honest. I am trying to find it. I also said I do not want to fight with you anymore. If it was not posted by you then as I said I stand corrected. It was my mistake. One of the best things about me is honesty. I haven't seen you post any proof that I have been nasty to anyone. I am still waiting for the post that I have been nasty to other people. I truly do not understand your anger or many of your posts. I am sorry you feel so strongly. I am going to bed and I did not read your post. You sent two. The first one I deleted. The second one came up on my emails as they all do and it said not to pm you anymore so I didn't. I think one thing that is strange is that all of us are not able to know who we are so why would I need to lie. I will never meet you or any of these people on this site. I am going to bed. You exhaust me. I will try my best to not respond to you anymore in any negative way. You post a lot and are on many threads so it is hard to avoid you but I will try my best to stay out of your way.

I found it. It is under General Discussion. It is a poll. It is called Be Honest and it has your name as the one that started it. It also has a post with your name on the first page about the second or third post. I will not say what all it says. You need to reread it though. Now, I have proven it. I am now going to bed.

Perhaps it is a good idea. Go to bed. Just stop throwing around these silly accusations. The thread is not hard to find. You have the name of it, now show me the posts where I claim to have done my own fills.

THEY DON'T EXIST! You are just throwing pooh at a fan to see where it will land. A little honesty wouldn't hurt you any. What I wrote is that I did an emergency UNFILL! I was overfilled, I called every ER in Phoenix and the suburbs, no ER knew what to do with an Inamed port. I called my doc, he's in Mexico and that was 3.5 hours away. I called everyone I knew, nobody knew what to do. I was barfing every 20 minutes unable to keep my own spit down and it had been this way for hours. I was developing a tear in my esophagus and I was barfing blood from the tear. I could have died from such a tear if I would have let it continue. A Phoenix ER could have given me IV fluids, that would not stop the barfing or the tearing of my esophagus.

I am a nurse, I exhausted all my options at that point in time (it was 3AM). I finally unfilled myself using sterile technique since I am trained to access ports. My doctor knows about it because I told him. Now, do you honestly think I give a rats back side what you think? Do you?

If you have a problem with that kind of an emergency situation? Guess what? I don't care. I couldn't care less what you think. But you have turned the above into something where you claim I have done my own fills. Guess what? Screw you and your little white horse.

If I was trying to hide it do you honestly think I would have started a freak'en thread about it? Are you seriously that dense? I thought it was a good opportunity to see what alternatives there were and you know what? We came up with other options in case it happened to someone else.

By the time someone gets to your age you should know full well that if you are going to make silly accusations such as you have, you better be prepared with some sort of evidence. You don't have that.

How you turned an emergency unfill done in the middle of the night after all other options were exhausted to doing my own fills is freak'en beyond me.

I found it. It is under General Discussion. It is a poll. It is called Be Honest and it has your name as the one that started it. It also has a post with your name on the first page about the second or third post. I will not say what all it says. You need to reread it though. Now, I have proven it. I am now going to bed.

Show us the post where I claim to have done my own fills. Com'on, after stirring the pot NOW you want to go to bed?

It is unbelieveable the things I read on this site. I am a teacher and I guess we teachers are a little above the rest of the world as we learn to read anything. We grade thousands of papers a year written in many different forms. Your children would fail if we did not figure out how to do this.

Well then I guess my speed reading is a handicap, because it is incredibly difficult to read all lower or all upper case posts. Or posts with no paragraph breaks, or natural breaks. I read by the paragraph or by the page, and some posts are impossible for me to read without going word for word.

By the way, I read about 5 books a week, 3 newspapers, countless magazines, plus all my online chat and research. Sorry if my "handicap" is unbelievable to you.

BTW - how do YOU spell unbelievable? :heh:

... i type in all lower case, sorry if it offends some ...

and apparently, i have a thing for ...'s

I'm not offended by it - just difficult for me to read. And I love ... , as this is the way I think.

:clap2:

Hrmm. A teacher that doesn't know how to spell sarcasm, but is better than me because she has no problem with a block wall of text with no paragraph breaks. Hmmm. I'm going to have to ponder that one for awhile.

I agree, Denise - those are VERY hard to read and I tend to overlook them, too, after a few lines. If it's an interesting story, then I may buckle down and really try. But I lose my way sometimes on my way through the paragraph from hell.

I also <3 ellipses. ;)

Just remember:

grammar_nazi.jpg