Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nurseamy's tummy tuck/Lipo/Mastopexy

fabulous fabulous fabulous.....at 57 if I can get rid of the apron after weight loss and decrease the breasts (their 44DD now) I'd be happy.

congratulations

sharon

Thank You!!! With plastic surgery anything is possible:thumbup:

SEX! How long before it's safe to have sex after PS? (TT Lipo on the hips & breast lift.)

Amy, you truly look fabulous! Hope you're able to stand straight and tall soon.

Others, hope you're feeling better/healed soon!

Looking forward to seeing all the before and after pics.

Congrats ladies on all your hard work!

SEX! How long before it's safe to have sex after PS? (TT Lipo on the hips & breast lift.)

LOL!! We did about 1week PO but it was one night after I took Percodan and Valium so I would not call it Sex.LOL My poor husband ..... it is very dificcullt to have sex without hurting me.My Lipo spots are all so very sore!!!

Amy: I think that the Lipo on me are the sorest parts, also. Especially now that the muscle repair doesn't hurt so much. I think that getting energy levels back is the next thing. I wonder how much blood is lost with lipo? Have you had your CBC checked? I only have 1 9 year old at home. I'm already back to the car pool, etc. You have my sympathy with several young ones at home! I guess just try to simplify! Easier said than done, I know!

Nurseamy-

I noticed you are in Texas. I am in the DFW area and was wondering who you PS was. We are about to start going to consults. I like your results. How long had you been at goal before your PS? Thanks!

Nurseamy-

I noticed you are in Texas. I am in the DFW area and was wondering who you PS was. We are about to start going to consults. I like your results. How long had you been at goal before your PS? Thanks!

I used Dr Adam in Webster near Houston.I had been at goal since Christmas so just around 2 months.Good Luck with your journey!!

Just checkin' on you Amy - are you feeling better? Other that the unbelievable 'tightness' across my stomach I almost think I'm back to normal. I know my husband keeps thinking - 'I thought that is what you ASKED for' . . . but he won't dare say it . . . smart man, he is. :wub:

I am wondering if it is going to feel like this forever or if the feeling will 'loosen up' a bit as time goes on - anyone know ???

Just checkin' on you Amy - are you feeling better? Other that the unbelievable 'tightness' across my stomach I almost think I'm back to normal. I know my husband keeps thinking - 'I thought that is what you ASKED for' . . . but he won't dare say it . . . smart man, he is. :crying:

I am wondering if it is going to feel like this forever or if the feeling will 'loosen up' a bit as time goes on - anyone know ???

Thanks for checking!! I am feeling better everyday..although today was a bit rough but I think it was from holding my daughter in church all morning.She would not go to anyone else!I am posting a picture of my 1month progress.I can't believe it has already been a month.Time flies!!!!collage5.jpg

Amy, you truly look wonderful! Back looks great too! My back is very swollen. I swears it looks fatter than it did before surgery! Very discouraging, but I guess it will get better!

I think with the exception of the 'flat' area, my stomach looks fuller than before - ??? Does anyone else have that? I am most hopeful that it is just wierd swelling . . .

hey, it's really scared now that i've lost about 50 pounds that i can lift my entire skin on my stomach and see these little hips beneath it all.... i'm considering some plastic surgery for my skin but i'm nervous about it all... what was your definite deciding factor... i'm even hearing from some people that tummy tucks mess with your lymphatic system

Mary - for me, I just wanted the 'roll' gone. I made the decision to do it rather quickly and never looked back. I didn't have much support before the surgery (no one wanted me to do it), but I am so glad that I did it anyway. I think when the swelling goes down, I will be very happy.

As far as the lymph system goes, I'm sure there is some disruption with just a TT, but my doctor said that can become a problem when you combine Lipo with a TT. He would not do lipo in my abdominal area because he said it would 'disrupt the lymph system too much.' I did have some lipo on my inner thighs at the same time as my TT.

Best of luck to you as you begin your research.

Karey-Thank you.You can not tell but my back is also swollen right above the underwear line and VERY tender from Lipo.< /p>

marybrid19- If you click on my makemeheal link you will see a picture of me from the "bent over view"...that was the deciding factor!!! I need to do a comparision picture now next to that one but I am going to wait for my scar to heal a little longer.