Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Nymphs Lets Talk Weight Loss!

Since surgery, I have lost 27 lbs... last weigh in Thurs 13 Nov.

You are doing super. Keep up the great work. Just think a month out from now.

"Did I mention I love this Band"

Last weigh-in was this past Monday, I believe...I'm weighing again tomorrow. But I'm down 18.5 lbs from surgery to this past Monday.

You are doing remarkable; as well. Keep up the great work.

I'm down 15.5 pounds since my initial consultation. I think I'm up a couple of pounds today because of my period but it will all even out in the end. I figured I'd be a slow loser so this isn't a surprise. However, since I haven't suffered one bit, I'm not really disappointed, either. :)

Longhorn-

Doesn't TOM suck! Same issue for me this week. The stupid scale needs batteries; so I could weigh in this morning. None the less, you are doing super and keep up the great work.

I'm 2 weeks and 5 days since surgery (surgery date November 26th) and down 12 pounds since the day of surgery. :) I lost 4 pounds the week before surgery so I'm at a total of 16 pounds.

Nice work everyone!!

16lbs. you are well on your way. Keep it up!

Preop down 10.5 lbs. surgery date nov 26th, down 15 lbs. total is 25lbs.

I will confess though, this last wk has not been easy with the hunger situation. I am trying very hard to be good.

I dont get a fill till mid Jan, I think I may call docs office to see if i can change the date.

Good luck to you all,

Sincerely,

Good job! Just keep your chin up with the hunger and stay on plan. Staying on plan during the holidays is too much to ask but you can do it. 25lbs. gone forever...Yeah!

I'm down nearly 40 lbs since my banding. I can feel a little difference since my last fill, I'm hoping the next one gets me closer to that elusive "Sweet Spot"

Holy Smoke! Great job! No looking back. Keep up the great work and before you know it you will be down another 20lbs.

Well done November Nymphs – some sensational results there. Personally I’ve lost 13 kg (28.6 lbs) since I commenced my pre-op diet before I was banded on 4 November. People are starting to comment and I have thrown away some too big pairs of trousers and shorts. My belt is in four notches and there are no more holes left on it. My tennis game has improved, especially court coverage and my stamina is far better. Work outs in the gym are the same, but I am going more often and doing extra long sessions on the weekends. I’m drinking some wine on weekends when we are out socially, but haven’t had a beer or any carbonated drinks since banding. I’m fussy about what I eat and quite selective, no rice, bread or other “nothing” foods for me anymore. Early in December I’ve had a 4 cc fill, but am still to reach my sweet spot. Next appointment with my Doctor is in early January and I’ll be looking a few more cc in my band. Keep up the good work everyone and be careful not to overeat during the Christmas and New Year time. Cheers, Phil

Great weightloss! What I like about this Band is that I can eat whatever I want; however, like you I am making better choices (except for last night: holiday party at my house). I eat much smaller portions which I never thought would happen. I love my "Band". Keep up the great work. You are doing remarkable.

I'd like to suggest "Scorpio-Sagittarian Satyr" for male members banded in November. This "Scorpio-Sagittarian Satyr" has lost 30 lbs. since being banded on November 21st. Congratulations to us all... let's just remember, we've all lost and gained before, and the operation was on the stomach, not on the head!

Nice Job! Keep it up. I like the new name; can someone explain what a Nymph is? LOL Should have asked before I took on the name. I digress! Great job and before you know you will shrinking into a whole new body.

Nice Job! Keep it up. I like the new name; can someone explain what a Nymph is? LOL Should have asked before I took on the name. I digress! Great job and before you know you will shrinking into a whole new body.

nymph (nĭmf) pron.gif

n.

1. Greek & Roman Mythology. Any of numerous minor deities represented as beautiful maidens inhabiting and sometimes personifying features of nature such as trees, waters, and mountains.
  2. A girl, especially a beautiful one.
  3. The larval form of certain insects, such as silverfish and grasshoppers, usually resembling the adult form but smaller and lacking fully developed wings. Also called nympha.

I think we've been going with the first or second definition, which is why the guys don't quite identify. :)

I am down 24 pounds since surgery!! I feel great and still have no hunger and no fill......I am in Heaven!!

:):whoo:

Congrats to all us LOSERS!!!!!

Great Job Kristin. I am with you. Not sure about my first fill because it isn't until 1/3/08 but we will see. Keep up the great work and keep up that great attitude. That will keep you going during the tough times.

I am six weeks from banding and another two weeks since the start of the pre-op diet. I'm down 21.5 pounds so far, but most of it came during the first four weeks. Stil, it's an average of over 3 pounds a week overall, so I am not complaining at all. I'd like to lose a steady 10 pounds a month from now on out. But I'd LIKE a lot of things that I may not get, so I am pretty flexible in my expectations. This week, I am going to start back on the eliptical trainer. That should knock a few pounds off!