Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LOL!

No, not trying yet.. we're waiting till end of 2008 to start, hopefully I'll be a 'normal' weight by then.

I figured out how to hang it, says to attach to a joist in the ceiling, that's a man's job.. he'll have to figure out how to set it up.. but I decided to wrap it and make it a gift to both of us for xmas!

GREAT Thread!!!! I luv it!

I have been single for YEARS - and a new person has strangely come into my life recently (it has to be my new attitude/outlook/hope) and I can only imagine what it could be like, say next summer...esp when I am feeling MUCH better about myself and how I look! I AM SO EXCITED....

In my early 20's I did not really enjoy sex at all...but now that I'm 28 I think I am starting to hit that "peak" - watch out young'ns it's crazy!!!

And I just don't see anyway I can go through the dryspells again that I had 6 or 7 years ago - I just can't imagine....so hopefully 2008 is a GREAT year!

Bye! Jen

Well you never know what topic your going to find in here. But I am loving this one...I have lost almost 50 pounds and have to say that sex is better now then ever. It just seems like things are "closer" to each other then they were. I can ride and ride and ride now and not even be out of breath anymore. And i can actually see his face when he goes downtime while he does it. We have made a "weight loss sex goal" When I hit 140 we are renting a hotel room, because my fantasy has always been that he pick me up and hold me against a wall. Before I would have put his back out, but I think now it might just happen.....

love this thread!!! Keep it going!!!

My sex drive has stopped!!! I don't know what is wrong with me... Maybe it is not the weightloss it has to be something else. My husband has been pretty good about it. Anyone else have this problem?:cry

Are you on B/C by any chance? I thought I had a decent sex drive, but I've been on B/C since I was 14 for regulation. I had to go off of it for over a month for lap-banding surgery, and I swear I didn't know I had it in me. I wanted it every day, all day. Then I went back on B/C and it's back to just decent. I asked my gyno about this last week, hoping she had a good fix.. her answer was basically "it happens". Didn't offer any solutions, just told me not to go off the B/C till I lose more weight, she doesn't want me getting pregnant yet (me neither). But I've decided after we have 2 kids, DH going to get snipped so I can go off the B/C.

I feel you Distant ... I wanna se my mans face also when he goes down but my belling is sitting right there like a big ugly hump in the way ... I hate it!! But I want 3 kids ... but I also know that my husband is definetely not going for a snip ... I would just have to get my tubes tied ... I want 3 ... 4 at the most!! I came from a big family so I want a big family!!

You need to make sure you mount it into a celing beam... although depending on the age of your place you may need to reinforce the celing beam. Pretend you are mounting a heavy bag and you should be able to find a lot of google on that.

Just to throw this out there in case anyone has one and can convince me of a good place for it..

A Sex Swing.. I saw it first on an episode of Sex in the City and I have always wanted one. DH is all for it, but we joked about how we'd have it hanging in our bedroom and when people visit (parents included) they'd flip out. Anyone have one and have a good location for it? :scared:

OMG!! I swear we are so much alike in that sense.. i read your other post about how when you are on top you are like "my arm..." that's me, too..plus when i am on top..i have this weird popping thing that happens...you know where...and no..not a popping noise...a true popping...weird...gross...and not comfortable...(he can feel it too).

so..i swear that we are alike in this sense because..haven't lost weight yet..but i want a SWING sooooooooo baaaaddd..and dh is for it, but he joked also about the parents thing. i wonder what the harness looks like with the swing detached...maybe you could hang a plant from it....

i asked dh how they connect, if you have to crawl in the attic and attach them to a beam, then i was like..omg..can you imagine how humiliating it would be if you busted one of you ceiling beams on your sex swing...hahaha

i haven't had any drive since surgery. perhaps it is this 6 month prego distended abdomen look that i have and all the gas that i have been having...makes you not want to be very "adventurous".

haha...i'm working on it though..can't wait to lose weight..i want to be thrown around too.

Our house was built this year (we moved in June 07 WOOT!). It *should* be alright, I do say this because they cut a lot of corners that we're now finding out about (hurrah for warranties).

It mounts from a single hook, so I am buying a potted fake willow looking plant that I will hang from it when we don't have the swing up.

The last house we rented out in New Mexico, there was a hook in the ceiling in the bedroom. I never knew what it was for, but I hung a lantern candle from it. LOL, so that's what it was for.

Well, it was impulsive. Ordered online and wrapping it for Xmas, so maybe around Jan 1 I'll get back on here and tell you about the mind blowing sex that busted a big hole in our ceiling! :paranoid

Is It Me Or Do All Of Us Ladies Wanna Be Tossed Around Lol ... Maybe This Is A Fat And Ex-fat Girl Fantasie Since We Have Never Really Been Able To Get Pick Up By Our Men Before!! I Really Want My Huband To Pick Me Up And Hold Me And I Ride Him As He's Standing And He's Holding Me Lol ... I Am Such A Freak ... I Have Never Told Anyone This Stuff Before Lmao!! But My Dh That Is !!

lmao...haha..hopefully it doesn't really break a hole.

haha. i didn't see it on here, but how much did you find it for? i have seen them for $300 and wanted to know that they would last before investing.

-i tend to be a bigger freak than dh (at least inside)..i want to do it in public somewhere somehow...not REAL public...but like up against a car outside or something. or on the ground in a field beside the road..i know weird right....fantasies..what can i say.

i have been handled that way because i became "active" at a very early age in life..and i was thin until about 5 years ago. dh was my "first" and i was 13 and he was 16. it's funny because we can compare how we were then and how we are now............we are getting old. and then when i was 18 and he was 21....omg..it was awesome....then the baby came. (we broke up and moved away from each other..and i actually married someone else for a short time..so we haven't been together for 12 years haha).

but..when i was thin he was just soooooo much more into it. maybe because he was younger too, but he was aggressive and passionate all at the same time. now we've turned into this ..."so do you wanna".."yeah"..ok....hahaa..i have to do something new every few months and it helps a lot.