Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Liquid protein supplement

I've tried a couple of the gels and could not stomach them. They remind me of the glucose drink for the gestational diabetes test, but thicker. Like sugar free Jello flavored snot. *gag* I much prefer the Protein waters. costco sells a bag of single serve Protein2o packets. They are easy to carry along on the go and taste like a creamsicle Gatorade.

No, I never had any trouble getting in my daily Protein requirement. I drink 25g protein GNC Lean shakes in Swiss chocolate and Quest Protein Bars, along with the food that I eat.

1 hour ago, GradyCat said:

No, I never had any trouble getting in my daily Protein requirement. I drink 25g Protein GNC Lean shakes in Swiss chocolate and Quest Protein Bars, along with the food that I eat.

Those GNC lean shakes my favorite is Cookie batter. That stuff taste amazing :)

I just tried the Biatric Protein Shots the crisp.apple.It sure does have a heavy test however it's not that bad Iam unable to drink 3 Protein Shakes a day. It also has collagen which is good for the skin but it doesn't share how much collegan @Biatricpal.com ?

Iam only 7 days post op..

I was able to get in my Protein between the shakes and the clear Protein Drinks. I did try the unflavored powder but I could taste it and didn’t like it.

On 1/5/2022 at 6:54 AM, Sleeve_Me_Alone said:

I've tried a couple of the gels and could not stomach them. They remind me of the glucose drink for the gestational diabetes test, but thicker. Like sugar free Jello flavored snot. *gag* I much prefer the Protein waters. costco sells a bag of single serve Protein2o packets. They are easy to carry along on the go and taste like a creamsicle Gatorade.

Love these.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches