Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Psychics

I have often wondered about the police investigators who say they use psychics to help solve crimes. It seems you hear more and more of them starting to use them. I often wonder how it works, because I am pretty skeptical of the whole thing myself.

That's not true. I have been watching Sylvia since I was in high school, so I am thinking over 10 years and I have never heard her give anyone a medical diagnosis.

What she does is tell me I am seeing problems in this area (i.e. heart) and I would get that checked. Or if someone is having problems figuring out what their illness is she'll say I would would your thyroid checked (ie).

Either way people have to use their own common sense. If Slyvia's a fake, she's one of the better tv psychics I have seen. I think that some people can have this gift, but I don't think anyone ulimately knows other than God.

This phone psychic services are just call centers. My cousin used to work for Ms. Cleo before she was shut down. They just had to keep the people on the phone after the free minutes were up.

I have done a palm reader for fun in Atlantic City, but it was just for fun. Not one thing she said came true, lol.

I've intermittently watched Sylvia Browne for years because she intrigues me. How she has made such a huge amount of money doing what she does interests me. She does give people diagnoses to their illnesses. She's done it from day one. She tells them they have all kinds of maladies. If I had a dime for everyone she's told has fibromyalgia I'd be rich. Heck, they specifically ask her and I've never heard her say she didn't know. Yes, she also does what you say-- tells people they might get this or that checked. I agree. She's one of the better t.v. psychics..she makes millions of dollars doing what she does.

Interesting about the phone thing..I always wondered how that worked. Do they get paid by how long they keep people on the phone after the free minutes are up...? For instance, do they get paid more for keeping someone on for ten minutes than they do for five?

Do any of you remember baby jessica? I was young when it happened but a psychic helped get her out..so flash forward about 12 years..my friend and I went at 4 am to this seedy district of downtown houston to go see this guy. Got in line..he saw like 20 people a day and took no money but did have a donation box by the exit..not the entrance. I went first..he told me my weight would come off, I would be happy yad yada then said my dead grandfather was watching me, and he said sorry..my grandfather was a pervert so this kinda shocked me that this man apoligized for him watching me..and he said watching not watching over..then the really freaky thing happened, my best friend is coming in as I am leaving, she doesnt even get across the room beofre this man asks wheres micheal..mike is her bf. I hated/hate the guy so we never talk about him when we were together..ever. Its a sore subject for us so his name is not mentioned..heck now hes her husband and we still dont talk about him! anyways, it was totally weird...

as to most of these guys..i look at it as during the day time theyre psychics at nite theyre the call in phone sex voice...they know nothing and do nothing but drain bank accounts..Im sorry but ANY person who could pick the lottery numbers would...they dont want money from thier sight BS..win and then donate it to the red cross..then Ill believe you, instead of writing books and being on tv..as for the gy I went to I like to believe that something was real..but i cant explain it.

Do any of you remember baby jessica? I was young when it happened but a psychic helped get her out..so flash forward about 12 years..my friend and I went at 4 am to this seedy district of downtown houston to go see this guy. Got in line..he saw like 20 people a day and took no money but did have a donation box by the exit..not the entrance. I went first..he told me my weight would come off, I would be happy yad yada then said my dead grandfather was watching me, and he said sorry..my grandfather was a pervert so this kinda shocked me that this man apoligized for him watching me..and he said watching not watching over..then the really freaky thing happened, my best friend is coming in as I am leaving, she doesnt even get across the room beofre this man asks wheres micheal..mike is her bf. I hated/hate the guy so we never talk about him when we were together..ever. Its a sore subject for us so his name is not mentioned..heck now hes her husband and we still dont talk about him! anyways, it was totally weird...

as to most of these guys..i look at it as during the day time theyre psychics at nite theyre the call in phone sex voice...they know nothing and do nothing but drain bank accounts..Im sorry but ANY person who could pick the lottery numbers would...they dont want money from thier sight BS..win and then donate it to the red cross..then Ill believe you, instead of writing books and being on tv..as for the gy I went to I like to believe that something was real..but i cant explain it.

I agree re: the lottery numbers! It's experiences like yours that are just so strange...and, you're right, they cannot be explained. What do you think of the Edward guy..picking dead people out related to people in the audience? I've watched him..granted not that much..like I said these people and their followers fascinate me..but I could do what he does...