Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The logo - guys have bands too

Hi,

The Lapbandtalk.com logo - can we have a picture of a male too? I'm available for a fee!!:)

Hi,

The Lapbandtalk.com logo - can we have a picture of a male too? I'm available for a fee!!:P

Yea, I wonder what the ratio of male/female we have here on the LBT? I think there should be some male representation on the graphics too! Maybe someones Great before/after shot... say, like chris_nj or someone...

Yea, I wonder what the ratio of male/female we have here on the LBT? I think there should be some male representation on the graphics too! Maybe someones Great before/after shot... say, like chris_nj or someone...

:nervous ummmm ummmmm LOL

" singing the song .... I'm a model and you know what I mean "

Come see me in 40 lbs

My vote is Neal ! :clap2:

Actually the girl at the top isn't a bandster, she's just stock imagery. Alex added her (I believe his reason was "sex appeal") when he redesigned the site several months ago.

So don't worry, it isn't female over male bandsters, there aren't any bandsters at all. :P

:nervous ummmm ummmmm LOL

" singing the song .... I'm a model and you know what I mean "

Come see me in 40 lbs

My vote is Neal ! :clap2:

Yeah, especially after he recovers from his Gut Elimination (AKA Tummy Tuck)

Neal is gonna rock with his before/after shots after he recovers. I can't wait to see them! Talk about success!!! Way to go Bro.

Actually the girl at the top isn't a bandster, she's just stock imagery. Alex added her (I believe his reason was "sex appeal") when he redesigned the site several months ago.

So don't worry, it isn't female over male bandsters, there aren't any bandsters at all. :P

I thought it may have been a picture of Puddin... there is a resemblance there don't ya think???

Well in my opinion the photo should be of a "bandster" not some chik that wouldnt know what the word "overweight" meant.

It would be good to see a male and female together (aftershot) that have had the band..

We dont get the band done for "Sex appeal" we get it for our health and to save our lives.

Or have a male and female before shot on the left and their after shot on the right so people considering the band can see that their is hope and it works..

This is only my opinion... :P

You can have your screen without her at the top---with no person on it at all if you prefer it that way.

When she was first added I remember people thinking it was Racheal Ray---had to laugh at it---a cooking diva on a WLS board!!

I forget she is even there!! The wierd side ads, and ads all over were not fun, but they got cleaned up, and if all we have to deal with is a strange face looking at us---it really doesn't bother me. I did have surgery to regain health, but hell sex appeal ranked right up there to be honest!

I only personally know a hand full of bandsters, and then "know" many through LBT, but I wouldn't know anyone else they put up there likely, so it really doesn't affect me....because as each day goes by I get closer and closer to being able to pose with abandon like that!!!

Love my band!

Kat

You can have your screen without her at the top---with no person on it at all if you prefer it that way.

When she was first added I remember people thinking it was Racheal Ray---had to laugh at it---a cooking diva on a WLS board!!

I forget she is even there!! The wierd side ads, and ads all over were not fun, but they got cleaned up, and if all we have to deal with is a strange face looking at us---it really doesn't bother me. I did have surgery to regain health, but hell sex appeal ranked right up there to be honest!

I only personally know a hand full of bandsters, and then "know" many through LBT, but I wouldn't know anyone else they put up there likely, so it really doesn't affect me....because as each day goes by I get closer and closer to being able to pose with abandon like that!!!

Love my band!

Kat

I've got mine set to where I don't see her. She's got a ghost arm that bugged the crap out of me once I noticed it. It was like I couldn't see anything else. :phanvan

I've got mine set to where I don't see her. She's got a ghost arm that bugged the crap out of me once I noticed it. It was like I couldn't see anything else. :phanvan

ROTFLMAO. Now it's gonna bug the crap out of me too. Ok. BYE BYE skinny, never been overweight, and definatley never considered WLS diva.

But if someone did not know better.....

For instance, if there were suddenly a new Band Board, and we put up a pick of Jachut, or Chickie, or JulieNYC----among many others----who would ever have thought them to be a WLS patient???

Imagination! I use mine to imagine that someday I will be someone no one believes ever had been overweight!

Til then maybe I just live vicariously through the unknown skinny mini on the top of the page!!! I don't know, she has just never bothered me!

Kat

Thanks a lot Laurend...........I didn't notice until you posted, now that is all I can see. LOL

ROTFLMAO. Now it's gonna bug the crap out of me too. Ok. BYE BYE skinny, never been overweight, and definatley never considered WLS diva.
Thanks a lot Laurend...........I didn't notice until you posted, now that is all I can see. LOL

I live to annoy! :biggrin1: Heck, I'm the type of person who can't stop staring at picture frames that are hung even a fraction of an inch off level. In fact, the more subtle it is, the more it bugs me. My parents' house has a bunch of side-by-side windows in the living room that have curtains hung on tension rods in each window. I had to have my dad (I'm too short to reach it) fix one of them because the tension rod in that window was placed about 1/2-3/4 of an inch lower than the ones in the other windows. I couldn't stop staring at it.

OMG im with everyone else. I never noticed the "ghost arm" until you mentioned it and now its all i can see... hahaha :rolleyes