Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fat really DOES float!

Okay, so I promised someone I would do something that I really didn't want to do. But I like this person so I agreed to do it. I had to drive 3.5 hours (which due to weather took more like 5 hours) so I could do my 2 hours of promised 'stuff'.

I decided to make a weekend of it. The weather sucks so bad here that there is nothing to do. Works for me. I've been working on a project that should have been done by now but just haven't found the motivation needed. If I come here it so freak'en cold there is nothing to do BUT work on my project.

Since I was feeling sorry for myself that I had to do something I didn't wanna do I got a cool hotel room. I actually have my own spa. That sweat your guts out kinda room, jacuzzi, the works!

Since I'm SERIOUSLY feeling sorry for myself I got the cool room, a bottle of wine, and the JACUZZI!

Put hotter Water than I can tolerate in the jacuzzi (ouch) and my glass of wine and the phone rings. It's just too comfy to answer the phone. Suddenly I realize I have one friend with mega kidney stones she's passing and another with a port infection. I feel guilty and start to get out of the jacuzzi to answer the damn phone.

I couldn't! I realized that between the mega burning hot water that still hurts and the glass of wine, I have verrry low blood pressure. I still try to get to the phone and instead I just sit on the spa floor contemplating what I should do.

So I did as any good friend. Got back in the jacuzzi and called the kidney stone person back an hour later. I'm such a loser... but a really seriously content and comfy loser.

I also realized that fat really does float. I was pretty proud of myself for reaching my goal. My doc says another 10lbs. I get it, I really do. About 10lbs of fat floated to the top while my bones stayed under water.

Yeah, it wasn't pretty. However, my boobs floated too. HA~ Best braless boobs I've had since my weight loss.

Think back to a time when you would have comforted yourself with food...and you would not have had a story to share about it... Just bigger hips!!!

Thanks for sharing...that was funny!

Rain

Okay, so I promised someone I would do something that I really didn't want to do. But I like this person so I agreed to do it. I had to drive 3.5 hours (which due to weather took more like 5 hours) so I could do my 2 hours of promised 'stuff'.

I decided to make a weekend of it. The weather sucks so bad here that there is nothing to do. Works for me. I've been working on a project that should have been done by now but just haven't found the motivation needed. If I come here it so freak'en cold there is nothing to do BUT work on my project.

Since I was feeling sorry for myself that I had to do something I didn't wanna do I got a cool hotel room. I actually have my own spa. That sweat your guts out kinda room, jacuzzi, the works!

Since I'm SERIOUSLY feeling sorry for myself I got the cool room, a bottle of wine, and the JACUZZI!

Put hotter Water than I can tolerate in the jacuzzi (ouch) and my glass of wine and the phone rings. It's just too comfy to answer the phone. Suddenly I realize I have one friend with mega kidney stones she's passing and another with a port infection. I feel guilty and start to get out of the jacuzzi to answer the damn phone.

I couldn't! I realized that between the mega burning hot Water that still hurts and the glass of wine, I have verrry low blood pressure. I still try to get to the phone and instead I just sit on the spa floor contemplating what I should do.

So I did as any good friend. Got back in the jacuzzi and called the kidney stone person back an hour later. I'm such a loser... but a really seriously content and comfy loser.

I also realized that fat really does float. I was pretty proud of myself for reaching my goal. My doc says another 10lbs. I get it, I really do. About 10lbs of fat floated to the top while my bones stayed under water.

Yeah, it wasn't pretty. However, my boobs floated too. HA~ Best braless boobs I've had since my weight loss.

hmmmmm.........that must be why I could never stay underwater for very long while swimming.........Everyone else could sit on the bottom of the pool and I would always float back up to the top. Oh well....... hopefully it won't be like that much longer.

Hope the weather gets better, so you can enjoy your trip. Have fun!

I want to have floating boobies, too! I gotta get me a jacuzzi! That would cost THOUSANDS less than plastic surgery--he, he!! :heh:

You know how boobs end up after weight loss? Like tube socks with golf balls at the ends? Only the golf balls floated up, either an air bra or plastic surgery. Gahhh...

Being in Australia, I spend a lot of time in various pools and I love the floating boob effect! Someone should invent a bra that does that! The one drawback is when you are doing aqua aerobics in chest deep Water and, no matter how much your body jumps up and down, your boobs stay at the same level floating on the surface. NOT a pretty sight! :P