Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Damn it!

I decided to Celebrate tonight, being through with two of my three comprehensive exams, so I got take-away from Outback (yes, I know, celebrating with food is how I got fat, but I still wanted a million fucking calories, sue me). So, I'm sitting here, having finished my french onion Soup (very good, btw) and nawed on a few bites of roasted garlic mashed potatoes, and I try a few bites of my blooming onion (is it TOO obvious that I like onions?). It doesn't taste like I remember it! I used to LOVE blooming onions, even though they're like a million and a half calories per onion. Damn it, I wanted to pig out (or at least, pig out as much as a banded person can) on my former favorite bad habit, and I can't because it doesn't taste right! :angry

I know what you mean--I tried a tiny bite of my son's fried food the other day and blech! The taste just doesn't appeal to me any more! I think that's good news, right?

I know what you mean--I tried a tiny bite of my son's fried food the other day and blech! The taste just doesn't appeal to me any more! I think that's good news, right?
I guess. I just wish my taste buds hadn't decided to change right when I was craving the yummy fried stuff. :think

I had pcs of the blooming onion the other day for my mother's b-day dinner. Not really blech, but I didn't eat 1/2 of it like I used to. I had about 2 slices, and then ate 1/2 the fish.

My friend ordered a soda the other day, and I got Water. He asked if I missed it, and I looked at his and said no.

And I meant it!

I love my weight loss more than any food I've ever eaten...and eaten...then gone back for 3rds....and then gotten dessert, and then went home and had snacky salty food to balance out the sweet stuff...etc.

never did like the blooming onions myself but send some of those garlic potatoes my way!

am I posting just to post again? bad Derick, bad!

I also don't like fish :heh:

Heck, yeah! That's what I'm hoping for, maybe even more so than actual weigh loss -

I decided to Celebrate tonight, being through with two of my three comprehensive exams, so I got take-away from Outback (yes, I know, celebrating with food is how I got fat, but I still wanted a million fucking calories, sue me). So, I'm sitting here, having finished my french onion Soup (very good, btw) and nawed on a few bites of roasted garlic mashed potatoes, and I try a few bites of my blooming onion (is it TOO obvious that I like onions?). It doesn't taste like I remember it! I used to LOVE blooming onions, even though they're like a million and a half calories per onion. Damn it, I wanted to pig out (or at least, pig out as much as a banded person can) on my former favorite bad habit, and I can't because it doesn't taste right! :angry

Hey, I won't sue you! life is too short, so eat a little, live a little!

You know, I wish my taste changed or I couldn't find food as good as before, but not me.... everything tastes good and the same to me as before and my mind wants to eat non-stop..... but I keep trying..... darn it!:angry

I feel ya Lauren.

I use to have binge nights, and I still can't pinpoint the triggers.

I can think of one instance post-band where I was trying to indulge.. appetizer, meal, AND dessert (applebee's to-go)

When I went to eat it, I got through a few bites of appetizer and was filling up..so I jumped right to the dessert. Wasn't quite like the 'good ol days' of 2 Entrees, 1-2 appetizers and a few desserts.. I disgust myself sometimes.

I feel ya Lauren.

I use to have binge nights, and I still can't pinpoint the triggers.

I can think of one instance post-band where I was trying to indulge.. appetizer, meal, AND dessert (applebee's to-go)

When I went to eat it, I got through a few bites of appetizer and was filling up..so I jumped right to the dessert. Wasn't quite like the 'good ol days' of 2 Entrees, 1-2 appetizers and a few Desserts.. I disgust myself sometimes.

Started to have a binge night a few days ago. Got a HUGE Dove chocolate bar and a huge container of Whoppers. Ate one square of the candy bar and 3 whoppers and took the rest to my neighbor. She's about 18 and a size zero.

I hope she eats it all. Nobody has a right to be a size zero without a band.

Started to have a binge night a few days ago. Got a HUGE Dove chocolate bar and a huge container of Whoppers. Ate one square of the candy bar and 3 whoppers and took the rest to my neighbor. She's about 18 and a size zero.

I hope she eats it all. Nobody has a right to be a size zero without a band.

There is no way i could have stopped that binge.....

Whoppers? ;)

Whoppers? ;)
Ditto. Malted milk anything is puke-worthy. Give me a bag of Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles over those anyday, and I'll put an entire bag away. That's why I do not go down the chip aisle, ever.

I dunno, I could have probably eaten the whole box of whoppers.

Desserts, chips, snack foods.. no problem eating them all. My typical binge was never just junk food (well, besides fast food). I liked eating a lot of food foods from places.. or like 4 burgers from McDonalds.. all different kinds. Weee.