Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

thank you thank you

hey yall;

my name is anna. ive been lurking around your web sight for about three weeks. WOW!!! So much info. I live in California. I started struggling with my weight in jr. high. I managed to loose most of my weight in highschool in very unhealthy ways. But by the time i was 19 i had gained all and more back. After i had my daughter it has become impossible to get down to a healthy weight on my own. My family all struggles with weight. I look at my 60 year old gramdma and my 45 year old mother and just want to do something about it now while i am still in my 20's. I am 4'10" and 160 pounds( but i go up and down all the way to 175). My ideal wieght according to medical charts is somewhere between 90-110 pounds, but i would be thrilled to be at 120. So only 40 pounds to go. Probably doesnt seem like much to those of u who arnt leperchons, but at 4'10" its mor like 80 pounds to a normee.

Thank you all for sharing your expeiances and emotions. It really takes a strong person to share so much (even your pictures). This is by far the best web sight that i have found and the first one that i have posted messages on. Still going to do alot more research and go through the old threads before making a desision on a doctor in Mexico. Till next time...Bandit

:bandit

Anna, good luck on your search. I'm short too and there's no where for the weight to go but out. Please be sure you carefully research any dr. (anywhere) that you plan to use and that you have your aftercare lined up BEFORE you get a band.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches