Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello everyone, I have spent the past few nights reading all your success stories and have to say the before and after pic's were phenomenal!! I have attended the seminar, filled out my paperwork and am waiting on pins and needles to be called in for my consultation. I can see that this site is a wealth of knowledge and support I am so glad to have stumbled onto it. :nervous:nervous

Congratulations! I just got banded a few weeks ago, and it took just about a month to get there from the day that I really decided to do it! You will not regret your decision, I can already tell, after only 2 weeks, that this was the best decision that I have ever made!

Good luck with all of your process! :confused:

Thank you all for your warm welcome and good wishes. I am so excited for you Heather and can not wait until my paperwork is processed. I will be so happy to post my progress and share my experiences.

Still not a word, *sigh* I hope to hear soon. I did find out from our insurance coordinator that the procedure is approval depending on the physicians recommendations.

hang in there the Word will come

i was Banded on the 8th of Nov 2007

2stone and 3 lbs not sure what that is in pounds

but i just want to encourage you because it will happen .

I just found this web -sight 2 while on Google

it is amazing

big love to ya

from UK

R

Just an update, This past Friday I was contacted by my surgeon's associate and giving the ok to make appointments for my evaluation and the first visit with the surgeon. I asked how long this procedure could take and was told a month or two so we could be looking at February as a Banding date. I hate that it could take that long but anything at all makes me feel like I have made progress at this point. ;)

ChaCa-You're right on target for the approval process. You and I will be February bandsters together. It will be here before we know it! Hang in there and enjoy knowing that one day you will be on your way to a healthier(& smaller) you!

Thank you so much Tina and I am glad to know someone else will be doing that at the same time we can support each other. I am a bit surprised on how drawn out the process is. I called and made the appointment for my mental evaluation with no problem is will be 1/15/08 but when I called to make the surgeon's appointment I got the silly answering machine that said "leave a message and they will call back within 24 hours" they never call back I waste days waiting . Sorry, I am not complaining just venting I am so grateful I am able to do this.

Welcome to all the new folks! Surf the threads here for lots of great info. Let us know how you do. Donna:ranger::gluck::wave::hug::welcomeB: