Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

crazy pets

Well on the plus side maybe Kooper isnt too bad after all..

Although this one timeI had this AC repair man come to the house to work on the AC..he was worried about the dogs and I told him not to be, and locked them up...so hes minding his own business when all of a sudden...theis streak of orange comes racing around the corner and launches at the guy..Kooper attachs himself to the guys thigh and is biting with all his might...thank god the guy had on a work jumper over his clothes...but he just stood there in shock.. I mean come on!! And Kooper would not let go. I end up having to be in front of this guy on my knees trying to dislodge the cat, and my sister walks in..says o sorry and walks out...she thought I was trying to get the AC fixed for free apparently! :embarassed: I thought I was going to die of embrassment and of course laughter...Finally I got kooper off and he just walked away tail swishing like " You wont come into my house again will ya buddy!" needless to say, that company wont come back to the house

We have 2 dogs and 2 cats. They are a hoot. The litttlest dog, an 8 lb maltese and the smallest cat wrestle all the time. They just love each other. They are always sneaking up and pouncing on each other. They tear around the house like crazy barking and yeowling. They take turns being the chaser. The older bigger dog, a bichon thinks its his job to make them behave keeps running to us tatteling. The older cat just ignores them all even if they run right over him. He is an escape artist. He gets out in the yard and jumps over the fence when we let the dogs out. Then he goes to neighbors and lays on his back in their driveways and cries until some comes out and rubs his belly. Hes white and very fat and very pampered but has the most pitiful cries in our neighbors driveways.

Img_0056721.jpg

Right now Butterscotch is our only cat. We lost one 3-4 months ago who was 7 a male longhair named Tommy, he died of colon cancer.

But butterscotch who actually answers better to Kitten is the queen of our house. We picked her up as a stray 3 years ago outside a convient store.

I don't own my boyfriend she DOES!! lol When he is home she sleeps/stays wherever he is 95% of the time.

Her favorite toy. Never the cats toys you can buy her... no not kitten, her favorite toy is a string of fake pearls, she loves the feeling of the little beads zipping through her paws.

For the most part shes a good cat. But she has a few strange habits. You CANNOT make a bed with her in the room for she will dive under the sheet/blanket as you snap them over the mattress and want to play.

She frequently attacks one corner of the bed and one arm of the couch pouncing and scrambling. If the bottom sheet over the mattress gets slack on the side of the bed she will crawl up under the edge of the sheet to play.

She's good though in when she plays with us she is carefull not to use her claws for the most part. But my BF trained her to jump up to him on command and on occasion when she feels he isn't paying enough attention to him she will jump up on his back!! (Don't do that very often cause she hates him being mad at her).

Cutest quirky thing she is doing lately is my daughter has this current hairstyle of the back of her hair is very short and she spikes the whole back up. (front is in pageboy type cut) and when she sits on the couch Kitten will get up behind her and play with her hair. lol. Rearing up to bat at it and rubbing all over it. Really aggrivates my daughter for messing up her hair. hehe.

She's a window hog though. And seems to enjoy waking us up buy slipping past the curtains & blinds to sit on the sill and holding the side of the curtain open to wake us up.

She can't stand for us to have the bedroom door closed. We had to start putting her out of the room when ever we got intimate cause she would without fail sit at the door and howl, one of us get up and let her out and 3-5 minutes later be back at the door banging and howling to get back in only to want out again a few moments later. So now she gets to sit outside the door till we are ready to let her back in. She can be a real stinker but we love her anyhow.

I had a Maine Coon cat named Charlie, after my dad. We had him for 18 years. I used to put kids sun glasses on him and take closeups of him.

Cats are wonderfull little people.

I love hearing all your stories everyone. :girl_hug:

Any dog lovers? I love all animals too. I saw a 3 month old English Bull Dog yesterday. Oh my goodness. I believe that is the cutest puppy I have ever seen. I have 3 Pekingese myself and a cat. Our cat is 16 years old and seems just fine. Animals make me feel happy. They love you so much.

I have a black lab named Taylor. I adopted her when she was about a year old. She is the most wonderful dog. She will only bark when someone walks in front of the house. We put in heat and air into the garage just for her. Every night I go out into the garage to tuck her in bed.

We also had a screen room built for our two cats....and my husband says ,It was money well spent. Even this morning...22 degees outside and the door to the screen room is open for little Shopie to run in and out.

my 8 year old yellow lab, toby, loves loves loves scottish bag pipe music. we were watching a movie one day and i think there was a funeral scene and there were bagpipes in the background. he came flying down the stairs, wagging his tail, and started howling like mad. we even bought him his own cd and if you say "toby wanna sing?" he gets really excited and goes over to the sterio.

also, he's afraid of frying pans, boiling Water, static on the tv, fireworks, thunder, my aunt, and the toaster. yes the toaster. he's odd.:biggrin1: