Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any new surgery dates yet?

8 hours ago, BoredFatGirl said:

I have admittedly gained some weight back as well. I am getting a new battery for my kitchen scale and getting back on track. We got this!

8 hours ago, sweetsmith78 said:

My original date was in March.. Knowing that I was being rescheduled. I gained so much weight . being locked down with covid and eating. I gained 40 pounds since March...my diet for surgery starts Sunday..ugh!

I think a lot of us did. I gained 10 pounds in 2 months working from home and losing half my daily activity. However, in the first 3 days of my milk diet I have lost 7 pounds versus the 7 pounds in 7 days the first time in March before I got canceled when I had been a lot more disciplined about avoiding carbs and doing 2 shakes a day before starting. So my excess weight is coming off faster with this extreme restriction, but I expect it to slow down soon as my body is done being shocked from 2 meals a day (kept my Breakfast shake) and 2 Snacks to milk, broth, and Water only. And of course, I'm starving and feel like crap doing it this time since I was eating more before. I'm at the "OMG, you get unlimited green veggies, 2 salads, or 4 ounces of lean meat a day?!! Not fair!!" stage because I love that stuff but am allowed 0 solids for 2 weeks pre and 2 weeks post.

Hello all! My first post, and I’m really appreciative that a community like this is available! I’m a 49 year old female, scheduled for VSG surgery on June 2 with target weight loss of 90 pounds. I’d like to find a buddy(s) going through (or have gone through) the same so we can be supportive, share tips, and just be losers. Please reach out if you’re interested! Wishing you all the best!

@NewMeby50th yay congratulations!!!! I am scheduled for June 3rd! I put a post up with my Instagram (future_mrs_andrews_vsg) and a few people have started following and I'm definitely following back! I would love to support and share stories! We will be one day apart!!! So happy for you!

I just got scheduled for June 11th!

My surgery date was 4/1. But I just got my new date 6/24. Hoping it doesn’t get changed again. 🤞

New date 6/26. Original date 4/13.... i can’t wait

1 hour ago, weighing_in_on_me said:

I was originally scheduled for March 18th. Re-scheduled the first day back and had surgery yesterday May 18th.

Please tell me your experience .

My covid test just got scheduled for next Tuesday. I made it for *after* work. No students need to see me on video sessions all blotchy from trauma tears if it's that bad, lol. It's getting closer!