Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

yes, i was banded 11-21-07. everything went well, i think! i went home the same day and spent the next day doing pain pills and the next day i went to a hockey game and now i am back at work! i am being kind of careful with the tummy but otherwise doing fine. i didn't tell anyone at work , thought i would after but i am rethinking that now. i did lose quite a bit of weight on the pre 10 day liquid diet. the day of surgery i was 191 from 220 even that loss made me feel good and ready to begin. my fear now is of not eating enough. i really have no appetite. i am especially afraid of the Protein loss as i cannot stand a Protein Drink. anyway, thanks for letting me join and reading about me. good luck to everyone on the verge or even after. i know how it feels to be terrified and excited at the same time.:clap2:

hi disco girl .. i am yr operation day partner i share with you the same day op surgery , so this is one nice thing to take along our way to reach our goals .. so tell me whats yr eating or drinking and what special programme they adviced you to take ..

i wish you all the best and keep us informed of yr health

i'm so glad you wrote to me and that we have so much to share with each other. how are you doing? congratulations and wow!! weren't we brave? have you returned to work? this is my second day, goes pretty good. i see my doctor for my 1 week check-up on thursday 11-29, i wonder what happens then? any ideas? are we really restricted at all at this time? i was reading some of the other entries and it sounds like before you have your first fill you aren't considered restricted. i haven't pushed it. just doing the same old tired food. Soup, cream of wheat, Jello and yogurt. for some reason i just can't stand the thought of having a Protein Shake. i need to figure a different way to get more Protein. also, i read a disturbing thing last night, did you know we might be losing our hair? what are you up to today? sue.:clap2:

hi partner :) well i just left my surgeon clinic and thanks god all scars are fine , i felt no pain no nausea all the days post op , regard intake am stuck to only to liquid diet Water , pineable , apple juice , but from now i shall begin thick Fluid stage which is mainly skimmed milk + veggie Soup all blended ...

am active and start 30 mins walking excesice

regarding restriction you r right still we are not artificially constricted however we are in phase thats called natural constrction due to the swelling of our stomach it takes 4-6 week before yr first fill in which reall job will start

best wishes and keep me up to date with my surgry partner :)