Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've hit the 50 lb mark!

I am so pumped! I decided not to focus on the numbers so I have not been weighing except when I go to the doctor. But I was struggling with wanting to "graze" and decided I needed a boost so I went to the Wellness Center and weighed before my workout this morning. I can't believe I have actually lost 50 lbs. And it feels wonderful to know that the next 50 is to follow! This is absolutely the best thing I have ever done for myself!:bounce:

:whoo:Congrats to you Lorid!!!!!! I can imagine excited you feel. I would be calling, emailing and posting everyone's thread on this site. LOL

Best wishing!!!!!!!

Lorid, This is great! I just love all these success stories! 50 lbs! I feel good just thinking about how fabulous you must be feeling. Thanks for sharing your accomplishment with us. How would you rate on a scale one to 10 the difficulty on getting used to eating less and making the right choices of food? What do you think is helping you stay under control?

On a scale of 1-10........100! If I could have had this feeling of being full before surgery I would not be morbidly obese! It is SO much easier to push away when I feel satisfied...um...and it helps to remember that if I eat beyond satisfied I will suffer! :) Had a stomach bug this past week and got out of my normal routine and fell into the habit of grazing. On the third day I just left the house to get away from the kitchen and went to the Wellness Center and worked out on the precor! It really did help me regain my focus. Seems the more I lose the more motivated I am to stick to it! Don't always eat perfectly--today we went to the football game and I caved in and had a piece of cake! But I didn't let it throw me. Before I would have eaten 2 or 3 pieces! It is still not easy, but I am determined. It is a choice EVERY time I go to put anything in my mouth.

Hit my 50 mark too and boy is that encouraging! The most I had ever lost in my LIFE was 30 pounds (and I STARVED myself for three months...that was back when I was very young) and within a year I had put it back on. This loss feels different. It feels good. It feels permanent. It feels possible.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches