Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's up to Santa's discretion... Ho Ho Ho!!

I'm sorry but "happy" is offensive to those who are suffering clinical depression, and "holiday" is offensive to the people who have to work. I think "day and night of undiscolsed placation" will work!

I didn't think of that.... Santa needs to get it right and say ha, ha when he is delivering "toys" to the Bunny Ranch...LOL!!!!!!! oh SSDIVA that was funny! :P

Thank you.. I have a wicked sense of humor...

I'm sorry but "happy" is offensive to those who are suffering clinical depression, and "holiday" is offensive to the people who have to work. I think "day and night of undiscolsed placation" will work!

That sounds good, but my favorite is

"Gender-neutral non-denominational saying with no ethnic or cultural implications! Gender-neutral non-denominational saying with no ethnic or cultural implications! Gender-neutral non-denominational saying with no ethnic or cultural implications!":D

What is this world coming to??

I no longer take my kids to see Santa malls, only to Santa's at our community functions and where I know who the Santa is.. When my little girl was younger we went to take a pic with the mall Santa and she was a bit scared and said that if I went with her she would go. Well, when she sat on his lap, he told me to sit on his other lap. I said, "no I don't think you want your knee broken." Well, he then said, " Oh, no, I don't mind, that is one of the little perks of this job." Gross, I took my little girl off his lap and left.

I no longer take my kids to see Santa malls, only to Santa's at our community functions and where I know who the Santa is.. When my little girl was younger we went to take a pic with the mall Santa and she was a bit scared and said that if I went with her she would go. Well, when she sat on his lap, he told me to sit on his other lap. I said, "no I don't think you want your knee broken." Well, he then said, " Oh, no, I don't mind, that is one of the little perks of this job." Gross, I took my little girl off his lap and left.

OMG nasty!!!!!!!

I took my oldest when she was a baby, fifteen years ago.... to a Santa in the mall and he was drunk! yes, they finally removed him and he couldn't even walk..... he could've dropped a baby from his lap! among other things...:omg:

Whimsical Fiesta?

Carefree Seasonable Jubilee..

EEEW!! I would've not only taken my baby girl off of his lap.. He would've felt all of the things in my Coach bag...darn perv!:sick

OMG nasty!!!!!!!

I took my oldest when she was a baby, fifteen years ago.... to a Santa in the mall and he was drunk! yes, they finally removed him and he couldn't even walk..... he could've dropped a baby from his lap! among other things...:omg:

A drunken Santa!!!!I don't know why but that just struck me as really hilarious. And we just thought he was fat. Turns out he is suffering from cirrohsis. And those rosey cheeks, yup, too much booze. That's why he is always shouting out HO HO HO, Mrs Claus wont give him any because he is always smashed!!!! Horney devil with those twinkling eyes. Shame on you Santa!!!

A drunken Santa!!!!I don't know why but that just struck me as really hilarious. And we just thought he was fat. Turns out he is suffering from cirrohsis. And those rosey cheeks, yup, too much booze. That's why he is always shouting out HO HO HO, Mrs Claus wont give him any because he is always smashed!!!! Horney devil with those twinkling eyes. Shame on you Santa!!!

Thank God everyone is gone at work because I'm laughing out loud!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, after it happened we actually laughed about it, we were in line, so he never held my kid, but when they were removing him, I saw him up close and his eyes were so red and they had to help him walk....then everyone was asking what happened and the security of the mall said that he was intoxicated....I thought it was drugs.... but then other securities came along and were talking and saying that he was just drunk....:faint:

We have never really "done" the Santa thing, so this doesn't worry us either way.. But I do find it amusing that a word that isn't even really used in a derogatory way here in Oz is being banned for use by Santa's.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho!

You mean he is not real??

Isn't it terrible that the children of today have had their youth taken away? I say lets stop catering to all the nuts in the world and lets stop being so critical of every little thing! It's okay to have your beliefs, but don't force everyone to live by them. The world has gone nuts! Why can't we let children be children? Have a great day!

Please, please tell me I am not the only one who has this mental image of Santa, pimp slapping elves going "WHERE MA TOYZ BITCH!?"

AND I JOIN YOU WITH ANOTHER HO!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: