Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 9th Bandsters.......How is it going?

How is everyone doing we have nearly reached our 1st week out! I see my Dr. today for my post op visit. I hope he will release me to return to work. I feel like I will be able to do this on Monday.

I am doing great. Still a little sore at my port site and when I breath deeply. Some off and off again shoulder pain. Other than that I feel amazing for just having surgery.

I went out to the store with my Mom and daughter and my 2 grandsons for a couple of hours yesterday to get me out of the house. I needed to walk and wanted to be outside. I hate being couped up in the house like this. I hate watching TV all day. I did not nap yesterday for the 1st time since surgery and fell asleep at 6pm in my chair....LOL.

DH has been so wonderful taking care of me, I feel like a queen. I want to cook 4 him and I can't wait til next week that is when I plan on cooking again. I will have the same food just puree it.

Hope everyone is doing great and recovering well. It is such a relief to be over this hump and on to the next stretch. I just can't wait to get back in the Water. I miss my Water aerobics and walking in the pool so much.

As a fellow niner, i am doing well. still on liquids, mostly broth, gatorade, Water, Jello, and a little yogurt.maybe later today i will try some cream of chicken Soup. Pain good, a little at the port site, not much more. Gas-x strips helped. a little congested, tho. i was 243 on surgery day, and today 219. mostly water i think. actually went up 2 lb since yesterday. i hope everyone else is doing well, too.

Great 2 hear miztrniceguy!! I saw my DR yesterday and he said I am doing super. He released me to go back to work and with no restrictions....I was so happy that he thinks I am doing so great.

I have no hunger and I am so happy about that!!

I have alot of pain at my port site but I am making myself get up and move through it. Last night was hard I was really hurting alot, but I stopped taking my pain meds yesterday, I don't like how my stomach feels after taking the liquid tylenol but I broke down and took some before bed.

I am going to take some again this morning. I better take it for awhile longer I think.

I gained 5 pounds back after surgery. I believe it was all Fluid and swelling. I have since lost it again.

i am getting ready to head to my first post op visit. still lots of gas, and some pain in the port area. had some cream of chicken Soup this morning. currently at 319, loss of 24 lbs since surgery...mostly Water.< /p>

Hey Andie are you out there?

Hope all is well with your recovery have not heard from you in a few days!

Vanessa how about you haven't heard from you either. Hope all is progressing well with your Curves membership this week.

Hope this Turkey Day is truly the day we all will say a Thanksgiving Prayer for our new lives that we will live free from the bonds of food!!

Be Thankful that we have had the courage to do this and make such a huge change to our lives forever.:clap2: