Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monthly weight loss report & goal for next month

Almost at my new years day goal of 175! Just 3 more days. Hopefully I'll get that 2 lbs off. If not I am still happy because I experienced the miracle of losing wt. over Christmas.

My January goal is to get my second fill and hope that it gives me some restriction so that I will eat more sensibly and start losing weight again...

:clap2:

I haven't set up any mini weight loss goals (maybe I should) as I wanted to focus more on changing and improving my eating habits rather than focussing on the scales....having said that ... :) I have been losing about a kilo a week and this is with only one fill and what seems like no restriction yet so I am very very happy. My goal for the next month - weigh less than this month.

Hi there,

Okay, I have quite a few goals for this year, but let's just start with January. I had my surgery on October 4th. I've lost 20 lbs since pre-op. I think this third fill is finally close to my sweet spot! I exercise everyday, so my goal for January is to lose an additional 10 lbs.

332/299/287/175

Highest/Day of Surgery/Current/Goal

278 here I come!

Happy New Year everyone!

From my goals I posted on 11/28

Goals:

1. Continue logging my calories religiously and planning ahead for the next day I had actually stopped journaling... so I'm going to get back on that. I know it works.
  2. Try to consume more solid protien and less protien drinks I have not been eating enough protien, mainly because I am not tracking...or planning ahead
  3. Reach for 70-80 grams or Protein per day Only been getting about 40 average, have not been drinking shakes
  4. Walk 3 days a week on my lunch break Stopped walking because the rain has moved in and I've been sick
  5. To be in anywhere in the 220's by the end of December Miraculously I have reached THIS goal!!! OMG, not sure how, but I am now 227 woo hoo.

New Goals to reach by February:

1. Get back to logging my food every day
  2. Reach my Protein goal of 60-80 grams per day

3. Exercise 3 days a week and make it to the gym
  4. Eat less sugar and refined carbs, put protein first
  5. Measure my food or keep closure track of portions
  6. Be under 220 by Feb 1 (10 lbs a month)

Let's do this!

Ok, I'm hoping that by putting down my goals here (amongst others) that I will be held accountable!!

Banded: Oct. 17

Total Weight Lost: 28.5 (yes, I DO count .5 lbs)

Goals:

1) Drink 120 oz. Water EVERY day

2) Start adding Protein powder to food

3) STOP eating fast and getting food stuck

4) CHEW CHEW CHEW (I think someone else also said that)

5) Start walking/biking/MOVING at least 3x a week

6) STOP beating myself up when I feel I've eaten something 'bad' -- there is no 'bad', this is a lifetime commitment...

Glad this thread was started!

We can do this!! I'm very excited about the New Year and being a big loser myself!!

-Becky :ranger:

<p>Banded 10/2/07 h/317/s 285/c242</p> <p>1st fill 11/2/07 4ml</p> <p>2nd fill 1/2/08:girl_hug: 7ml</p> <p>43lbs lost since banding in 3mos!</p> <p>1st tight adjustment unable to chugalug Water and Calcium tablets anymore must disolve now... NOW this is restriction.</p> <p>dlyrical... does anyone understand how to transfer your ticker? to postings? their directions don't work?</p>

dlyrical: if you go to www.tickermaker.com you can create your own ticker there (you will need to supply a 'pin' (or password) to be able to login to update your weight loss.

Then go to http://www.lapbandtalk.com/usercp.php (CP User on the toolbar at the top) and copy and paste your toolbar in the 'Edit Signature' part.

Then to update your toolbar, all you have to do is click on it and it will take you to the website to sign in (with pin again) and you update your weight or whatever and click 'next'. It saves your changes and updates all your toolbars.

Hope that helps.

-Becky

Lost six pounds this week thank goodness cause I was stuck for a little while with no loss