Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Monthly weight loss report & goal for next month

I DID IT!!! :clap2:

8 weeks today since I went into hospital and I couldn't be happier.

I've achieved my Dec goal this morning, five days before the Christmas function so hopefully I'll be another pound down by then :P As of today I have passed my second 'mini-goal' weight. 10lbs lost this month!!

I was so scared stepping on the scales, I've had two functions this weekend so I thought maybe I wouldn't have lost this week. Thankfully my efforts to be careful about what I chose to eat at the parties paid off and I gave a little squeal of joy.

Hope everyone else is doing well and look forward to seeing your updates

I was banded 10/26 and will get my first fill tue. I guess I haven't made a goal for Dec. I would hope to lose 10# but I will have to see how the fill works out. I have no restriction now and I'm not really losing more than 1/2# a week. At least I'm not gaining. I have to lose more before I start exercising very hard.

state ur worth!!! congratulations on your weight loss!! 10 lbs! wow, bet you are more ready for that christmas function than anything.

i go for my second fill on Wednesday and i haven't lost anything yet (by the time you count the gain before the first fill). so, i'm still waiting! hopefully i will be singing a different tune in january. but, i do admit that i have not been exercising, and i need to start doing this soon. this is just as important as a good fill, i just haven't been very motivated.

Well I went for my first fill Friday! Yippie!

It did not hurt one bit, Yippie!

BUT as far as the weight well I have lost 1 pound...totally SUCKS! I feel more restricted now with the fill so hopefully someway, somehow I will manage to loose 13 pounds by New Years Day! My goal is to be at 200 by New Years day so if you all have some good ideas on what I need to be eating or doing to help me please let me know! Help I need to loose some weight, I am feeling like this was a total dumb choice at this time.

My goal for this month is to be in the 170's. To be more consistent with excercise- I am aiming for 3x week- every week. I would love to be at 175 for New Years. 6 lbs may be a stretch but hey- I can try!

I would love to do a monthly update. I was banded 10/30/07. I have lost a total of appx. 30 pounds depending on the day I weigh, but have really not loss anything significant since surgery. I have no restriction at all and can eat as much as I did prior to surgery, which explains the lack of weight loss...too many creamed potatoes! I go 12/13/07 for my first fill and really hope that I get some restriction. Let's see...my goals for the next three weeks are:

walk everyday after work

lose 6 pounds

learn to eat without drinking

Cindi

I too would like to set goals, but I'm not - not until after the 25th December. I feel like I would just be setting myself up for a fall.

My only goal is to slowly lose but staying in control - not being too hard on myself because food is being *thrown* at me from all directions - and I'm also trying to eat quality calories - not rubbish just because its sitting there on a plate for hours during social functions.

I can't seem to find time for exercise, as well as many other things, so until my next fill, I just would like to lose a little......

I am sooooooooooo appreciating this feeling of me controlling my food intake, and not food controlling my every thought

I am dlyrical banded in Youngstown, Ohio 10/2/07

1st fill 11/2/07 next fill scheduled for 1/2/07...

since surgery down 43 lbs wooo whoo!

I go to the gym at least 4 dys a week and I write all cal/fat/protein down in log daily and stay w/ in 600 to 800 calories a day... and 64 oz of water...

SORRY can not figure out how to post my ticker yet...

i think i have given you guys an update on here, but i cannot remember..

so here is my update:

1. as of last night- i officially weigh 3 more lbs than i did pre-op.

2. i have worn the same pants to work now for the past 6 months, and now i have to lie on the bed to button them

3. i have no will power, and i'm stressed about $$, I WAS A SELF PAY....so the holiday goodies..i'm a' eatin'

4. dh and i are on hard times...there is a lot of tension and it is related to the fact that i am not exercising, that i am not eating right, and that we are paying out almost $400/month for this surgery..not to mention it's x-mas time and every single other penny that we have is gone (and when i say hard times..i mean it..i'm sleeping on the couch).

5. i have been being patient, but i'm about to lose it......literally..my top is going to pop any day now..i'm so damn frustrated.

6. i feel a need to explain to everyone that knows i had the surgery why i haven't lost weight

7. i hate myself even more than i did before..i feel like such a failure

8. i can eat anything (anything..means 4 pieces of pizza for dinner and ready for a snack an hour later).

what does my goal need to be for next month? well, first i've got to get some control over this stress...i'm carrying it all in my shoulders. then i need to:

1. begin journaling again

2. stop drinking with meals...ever

3. exercise

4. get a fill (I MISSED MY 2ND DUE TO BEING SICK..AND THEY CAN'T FIT ME IN TO MAKE IT UP %&*$)(@).

bandster 107: I know what hard times are. I live in a seperate house from my husband most of the time. Once you get your fills, things will be much better. Hang in there a bit longer.

Big HUGS ;)

I have stalled, but don't have some of your other issues to deal with. I can only imagine what you are going through with your weight back to square one.

Ihave been feeling very badly in the last couple of weeks as I'm eating, and my second fill doesn't seem as good as I thought. It was good initially but now seems ineffective?

Just try and hang in there until after Christmas and maybe you can start to empty the house of all the crap we poison our bodies and minds with.

My goal is to hang on till New Year :mad: