Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Hello Hello

Trish you go first....

Okay well if its not naughty than how about silly, whats the silliest thing you've ever done.

Okay I'll go first...

One time my DH asked me to turn on the oven, so I stood in front of it and started dancing real sexy like singing "happy birthday mr. president like Marilyn Monroe... I asked him if he thought it was working.

Next.....

rotflmao!! I love that. I will have to think about silliness. Either I don't get silly very often - or I am silly all the time and I can't distinguish between Silly & Normal. I'll get back to you.

:]

I cant think of anything silly... but I will tell you all something funny... I told it once on here but it was a long time ago

One night I was laying in the bath tub and my husband was sitting there keeping me company and I told him "hunny I want a new ring, white gold with lots of diamonds" He said "I dont know about the diamond part but you are getting a ring... around your stomach and it cost much more then a wedding ring" Well I had to agree with him on that one LOL

That is funny Trish LOLOL !!!

At first I thought he meant a ring around the bath tub from the soapy Water LOL.

Beanie, no comprende' normal ?? esplain lucy :)

I grew up with lots of brothers and sisters so we were always bustin each others balls.

My sister used to have the hots for this guy across the street from our house so she would sit at the window with binoculars every day looking for him. Well one day I took the binoculars and took a black eyeliner pencil and colored in the eye part of the binoculars that you press on your face. Later that night I ran in her room and said LOOK BILLY is outside!!!! She grabed the binoculars and said where, so I said put them closer to your face press HARD !! the dumb ass did, like that was gonna make her see him better. When she took the binoculars off her face she had two black rings around her eyes. I almost pee'd in my pants. So I said to her go look in the mirror, something was wrong with her face. When she went in the bathroom she screamed and laughed so hard she almost pee'd in her pants. This was over 20 years ago and we STILL laugh about it today :D

Next......

OMG Eileen... that is crazy!!!! I never done anything to my sisters I would gotten caught and in big trouble... Im the "baby" in the family and was the one that everyone played the pranks on. even my mom would join the pranking Trish part at times... LOL

I think even now as we grow up we still pick on our siblings.. its so fun and I think we will never grow out of it.

I think alot of children of alcoholic parent(s) grow up having no choice but to have a good sense of humor, its the only way out. I am also the youngest of 7 so my elders taught me well. To this day we still do silly stuff and we are all in our 40's and 50's.

Life is to short not to laugh.

I am 4th of 5. But it wasn't really ever like being part of a "Big Family". The oldest two sibs were my Mom's from a previous marriage (we think she was married - but that's another story) and my folks got divorced when I was about 6. Dee & Ted went to live with Mom, and Mary & Nancy & I lived with Dad at Grandma's house.

By the time Mom & Dad got back together Dee had moved out to live on her own and Ted had gone to Military School. Ted picked up a little drug habit in the Navy that eventually killed him - but both parents and all the girls are still with us.

But the divorce was the MINOR childhood trauma. Not long after the big D, my Dad got in a serious Motorcycle accident which all but killed him. (DON'T DRINK & BIKE!!!) When he came back from hospital, not only did he look monsterous, but he didn't know us and he couldn't speak. He had to re-learn the basics of life. Mom swears that the only reason he is alive today is that she smuggled milkshakes into the hospital. He wouldn't eat the food, there. But wait, there's more...

When I was about 7, my Grandfather disappeared. He was reported as missing and eventually declared dead.

Grandpa had Alzheimers - before they called it that - but that's what it was. He wasn't lucid much and he hid shiny things under his mattress. Some folks speculate that perhaps the stress of an Invalid Husband was too much for my Gran on top of the Damaged Son and his Horrid Children. (there were lots of us, and we were spoiled at the time.) There are those that say it is possible that she just dropped him off somewhere far from home. I always thought I heard him shuffle out of the house in his slippers. He used to get up before dawn and walk down to the pond in his pajamas... The police were everywhere, dragging the pond, looking in wells, searching our 40 acre property. Grandma, who was never what you would call an endearing woman, pretty much went over the edge.

We children were pretty much stuck in our rooms for the next few years. It was just like a miracle when, after nursing my father back to health, my Mom re-married my Dad and we all went to live together away from the continuing drama at Grandma's house. It all settled down a bit after Grandpa was declared dead - but Grandma was forever bitter and horrid until she died...

So, I am a cynical old hag - battle-scarred and weary - but still standing. If you ever read one of my posts and think "That &*%^$ is CRAZY!" - you are probably correct.

Sorry to get so heavy, girls. But when you delve into "family" as a topic at my house, it is a deep and perrilous journey.

Trish, It has been a long time. I have been crazy!! you have done well I see, -41 LBS you go girl!!! Do you feel like you expected?

I went to Dr. today to weigh in -45 but, my little monthly visitor will be in town by tomarrow, so hope more to be gone by 2 weeks. I go weigh in every 2 wks. I feel better, thought it would be so great to get out of those clothes, heck now I have no clothes, some capris I bought that don't make me look like I'm carring something in my pants..lol and that is depressing cause don't want to buy more clothes if Im gonna lose more! I know bitch, bitch bitch. should be happy Im loosing and I am. my heart actually stays calm walking upstairs.

Keep updating how your doing, dont have much time for computers anymore, but look on LBT every now and then, all new names, I'm so out of touch with, but yours.... how can I forget!! Good luck

((((((((Brenda)))))))))) I was just thinking about you too.... wow -45 that is wonderful news. and belive me I know how it is not wanting to buy new clothes.. I still wear my size 32 when I fit in a 28 now. but Like you said why buy so many new clothes just so you can wear them for a while. wearing my 32 still I look bigger then I really am... for now im okay with it hehe its just wonderful to know I am losing.

Well Brenda you keep in touch okay... and I will do the same. Thanks for dropping in :)

Wow Rene, that is a lot of trauma for any child to go thourgh. But just think now how wonderful you are doing now. And we all here are your family and just Love You!!!!!!!!

**Hugs Beanie**

Beanie thats some heavy sheeeat!!!! I can't relate to your story but I've got battle wounds of my own that some day I'll spew out :) But until then, just love me as I am LOLOL !!! I know your nuts, thats why I was drawn to you like a magnet or is that magnut.

Yes, the youngest of 7 and very much neglected. Never physcally abused, but very much emotionally abused.

HEY STOP !!! what happen to this thead?

Okay, hijacking thread... so where do you girls like to go shopping? whats your favorite store?

I love candle stores, home decorating stores, and toy (kiddy) stores...hate grocery shopping....imagine that.

LOL i hate grocery stores too ugh!!!! even though I love food I hate to shop for it!

I love home decor stores... or the coach house type stores.

Belive it or not but I also like looking around stores like Home Depot I alway Imagine I have a house and I look at things that I would want to fix it up... Gosh im a crazy wacko huh lol

I like hobby stores too.. I can spend hours there..

I hate shopping for clothes and wont at all cost... but sometimes I have to and I try to hurry... hopefully one day that will change!

I love Candles. It's financially dangerous for me to go into candle stores... I don't burn down buildings or anything - but I must be a slight pyromaniac.

I like Michaels - I can get into lots of trouble in there, too. I have been known to cross stitch, crochet & Bead things when properly motivated. I am sort of a social crafter. Get me into a group of people crafting and I am all over it.

For the most part, I haven't been a big shopper - its so tiring to tromp all over - but once I get into a store, I can usually find a little harmless trouble.

Walmart is fun - just because I can shop for whatever mood I am in - Video games, Girly stuff, shoes - Whatever. **(pretty sad, huh? Walmart is a shopping experience!)

Well, if I get my new job, maybe I will be able to afford more exciting stuff. I went ahead and Grabbed for the Gusto. I applied for the Manager position instead of the Worker Bee position. If you don't ask, you don't get...