Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Hello Hello

Awww - I think it will be ok. He doesn't seem to be an ogre or anything.

He said he switched the hotels because there is more interesting stuff to do near that hotel - so in the evening when we arent working, there will be something to do besides watch TV.

His motivation was good - but how could he know that I had planned to spend my free hours in the evening in front of a computer at the office? I mean, come on - only wierdos do that, right? lol.

Oh the foot bones connected to the ankle bone, the ankle bones connected to the leg bone.... Poor Trish. REALLY - do we need to know more than the song? It's not like your patients would know the difference... you could talk about the spangal snit on the crunkle bone and they wouldn't care... just so long as you fix the problem!

So, what are you studying for, again, Trish?

I'll be hanging out here until Sunday morning - then I catch a plane. Who knows if I will have two minutes to scratch out a "hi" while I am there - but I will try.

You know, in my previous life, when I had actual work - I NEVER would have spent so much time on line during the day. I guess it is a blessing that it has been so slow for the last few months... I have had plenty of time for research.

:]

Well - I guess I won't be going to Burbank after all... I have JURY DUTY! And, I totally forgot until my calendar reminded me. (Thank God it was on the Calendar or there would have been a warrant out for my arrest when I got back from Burbank)

If I didn't feel so #$%^& STUPID right now, it might be funny. Of course, having given my superiors a great example of what an ass I am, I probably won't get the new job, either... SUCKS!

I can't believe what an idiot I am...

omg, yes, thank goodness for calenders. Did they resechdule you for the interview? I hope I never get Jury Duty!

Im going into Nursing. after this semester and next semester I can put in for my nursing classes

I had the job interview yesterday - but I was really excited about the trip to the corp. office because that stuff is a big part of what the job will be - so it was really going to be a great opportunity to show off how I can do the job, already.

Right now, it will be a flipping miracle if I get to the second round interviews....

So, you have to know all the little bone parts for nursing? Wow. Good luck!

Yes bone parts, Muscle parts, tendons.... so on... omg like im going to use any of this stuff working as a nurse.. the things they put you thourgh to get a degree

So, Basically, you have to go through training almost as rigorous as a doctor - but you will be paid a fraction of the pay? How much harder would it be to just become a doc?

becoming a Dr. will take another 10yrs of school!! hehe Im not going thourgh that... I think they make it hard so they could pick out the bad apples from the bunch.

Hard isn't the word Trish. I know exactly what your going through b/c years ago I too wanted to be a nurse. I bailed out of that idea when I learned just how much you have to go thru. My mind could not handle it (i have adhd). I'm kinda pissed at myself for not following my dream but I didn't know then what I know now. I also have a week stomach for needles and such so I guess I wouldn't really make a good nurse LOLOL.

Trish I'm very proud of you for following your dream.

Beanie, something good is going to come out of this (meaning your jury duty and missing the trip), you'll see.

What happened to our party with MEL ??? is it time to cut the cake yet ;)

Well, I kind of figure that it is best that I am not going to CA right now, anyway - because my denial letter was dated 9/20/05 this is a somewhat critical time for my appeal process, and I could not have worked on that from California... So, I will stay here and work on it,

Even if i don't get the new position, I can go to due diligence review next month... They always need someone to go who can be gone for a week...

So, maybe my staying is best, after all... Of course, if I get selected for a trial, I will be all messed up - but I guess I can avoid that if I really want to.

Today I am admiring Dean Cain in bad SciFi... MMMMMMMmmmmm tasty.

What part of NM are you all from? I visit twice a year and stay in Ojo Caliente by the Hot Springs.

Im the only from NM here.. But everyone is nice to vist me on this thread. Im from Albuquerque.

We obviously haven't been naughty enough... I say we vote on best Eye candy. We aren't talking depth of character, here... just pure visual stimulation. I have always been a fan of the "purely decorative" male. If guys can have poster girls, why can't we?

I have to vote for Dean Cain, since he is all that I can think of, at the moment. No talent - but, MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm - Tasty!

:]

Beanie when your right, your right, and your always right :D

I vote for Mel Gibson and Mark Harmon (oooh those eyes)

But! I do think the older generation of actors was MUCH more handsome than the actors today. I mean, the guys today are "cute" but back then they were dashing, sexy, striking, handsome... something you'd wanna eat for dinner ya know.

I'll also admit that I love older men :D (that explains why I like kfc....oy) LOL