Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New SHOES!!!!

:cryHey guys did anyone loose weight in there shoes??? I would really like to know so I can maybe look forward to feet not being too fat anymore LOL. Get back to me if you shoe size went down!!!!! You ever heard the myth your feet get bigger and stronger to hold more weight as you again ... like they grown in your sleep or something LOL

Yes - even with a relatively modest BMI if 35.7 when I started, and compared to others a smallish weight loss of 85lb, I have noticed a difference in my feet - about a size.

Yes, I think mine went down 1 - 1.5 sizes. I was wearing a size 9.5 or 10, and recently bought an 8.5! Pretty amazing!

LOL ... me too Paulax ... that's why I asked ... I have had a huge foot since Middle school!! 6th grade I am an 11 and wish to be atleast a 9 ... all the cute ones in our size go first or they don't exist! LOL !!! (hoping for skinny feet too) LOL!!

I still wear a size 9, but now I can find medium width shoes that fit, rather than searching for the nearly non-existent double-wide! It opens up sooo many more choices. I was so sick to death of Cobbie Cuddlers and Naturalizer granny shoes! What a pleasure it was to toss 'em in the trash!

Tami

LOL ... me too Paulax ... that's why I asked ... I have had a huge foot since Middle school!! 6th grade I am an 11 and wish to be atleast a 9 ... all the cute ones in our size go first or they don't exist! LOL !!! (hoping for skinny feet too) LOL!!

All my life I've dreamed of a perfect size 10. In Canada, size 11 and up are rare and basically I am having to go to Vancouver to shop for shoes or shop online.

My dear daughter is 13 and 5'10 inches of gorgeous, is now a size 11 and I feel sorry for her. There are NO cute size 11s. We can find size 11 runners successfully, but not really cute things that a 13 year old would like. We try, she is easier to shop online for as her feet are narrower.

But ya, I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel your pain, I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel your pain sister.

No, I only lost when my shoes were off. :)

I used to be a reliable 12w. I just bought some Born (which run narrow to me) 11s Saturday.

I did! I looked down the other day and wondered why my size 9 1/2 white K-Swiss tennis shoes looked funny.

It was because I was wearing my daughter's size 8 white Sketchers. :eek:

I loved it. I told her when she outgrows all those expensive shoes I bought her, I want them!!! Hand-me-UPS!

My dear daughter is 13 and 5'10 inches of gorgeous, is now a size 11 and I feel sorry for her. There are NO cute size 11s. We can find size 11 runners successfully, but not really cute things that a 13 year old would like. We try, she is easier to shop online for as her feet are narrower.

But ya, I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel your pain, I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel your pain sister.

I've also been a size 11 since I was about 14 so I can understand how it's hard for her to find cute shoes. I started finding some great things on zappos.com that are cute and come in 11s, even 12s. I know there's a Canadian site Buy Shoes and Handbags - Canada.Zappos.com and it seems like they have 11s as well. The only downside is that some things on Zappos are a little pricey as they have designer shoes, but you can also find reasonable prices. I do have to pay a little more for a cute shoe sometimes because they are hard to find in regular stores.

I've also been a size 11 since I was about 14 so I can understand how it's hard for her to find cute shoes. I started finding some great things on zappos.com that are cute and come in 11s, even 12s. I know there's a Canadian site Buy Shoes and Handbags - Canada.Zappos.com and it seems like they have 11s as well. The only downside is that some things on Zappos are a little pricey as they have designer shoes, but you can also find reasonable prices. I do have to pay a little more for a cute shoe sometimes because they are hard to find in regular stores.

Thanks Sweetie, I will look there. I don't mind paying for good quality, our feet are so important.

I was a size 10 and I used to be a shoe junkie . My thoughts were no matter what your shoes always fit. now I wear between a 8 1/2-9 amazing but I had to get rid of all those shoes. thanks goodness for cosignment shops.

WooHoo...:whoo:

Just came home from shopping with DH for some new leather boots. I used to be in a size 11 just a few months back, but came home with a pair of 9.5 Hush Puppies!!!! I am SO pumped about the NSV!! :clap2: