Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please share your tips for battling head hunger.

Altho I would hardly call 1400 calories a "binge"...mainly because I average 1200 per day and still lose nicely...the question of head hunger is a tough one...I agree with laurend...a big help is to not let that first sign of hunger go by unadressed. When I let myself get too hungry, it's not a good thing...I eat too much, too fast, get pain, pb, and it's just an ugly ordeal. Then, sometimes I have a while before my lunch break, yet get hungry...I feel guilty if I eat before "the appointed time", but now I've given myself permission to address my hunger and eat something small and nutritious at the first sign. Then I'm less likely to binge on junk food.< /p>

If I've really got the munchies, a craving for something, I go with it. Sometimes, trying to hold out just means you end up eating even more as you eat 40 things other than what it was you wanted in the first place.

Most times, I get peckish and suffer head hunger in the afternoon, I try to time my runs for then. A good long run, particularly on a day like today where its 37 degress celcius in melbourne, kills my appetite.

But running does more than that, it burns lots of energy which means that I can eat 1400 calories a day and lose weight and eat 1800 and maintain. So I dont get that much head hunger because I can eat quite a lot of food, 3 meals, 2 Snacks. And I dont need to be very tight to keep my appetite low enough to keep me under 1000 calories, so I can eat most foods which means I dont do without much.

Things like chocolate, I get cravings for and sometimes you just have to ride it out. Other times I feel I can afford to indulge it like I said above.

Probably good luck to a large degree, I seem to have been able to lose on much higher calories than many others that exercise as much as I do.

My too bits,

I tend to crave sweets at night, I think because I'll off work and kinda bored. So, I started working out at night instead of the morning and I brush my teeth after eating. These things help me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches