Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do You? You know use that word!

Do you use the "N" word?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use the "N" word?

• No, NEVER!!
    • Yes, but in the past!
    • Yes, what's wrong with saying it...
    • OMG! I don't want to answer this..How dare you!!

Jodie_Warner06, let me ask - who exactly is "you guys"? I mean, you quote me, but then when I include myself in "you guys" you say that it doesn't necessarily refer to the person you quote. So please define for me (and perhaps us all, if anyone else is interested) who "you guys" is...

I personally believe in gay marriage (although I think my best friend would have been divorced like 3 times this past year lol!), but I dont believe that America is ready for that yet, therefore I voted against it.

I don't understand this statement at all. What does it mean for you to say "America isn't ready" for something, and doesn't that go against the point of voting? If something is voted in, it means the majority wanted it and "is ready" for it, does it not?

I don't understand this statement at all. What does it mean for you to say "America isn't ready" for something, and doesn't that go against the point of voting? If something is voted in, it means the majority wanted it and "is ready" for it, does it not?

Okay this is not the subject here, however I will explain briefly:

When you study politics in depth, you come to realize that sometimes voters vote depending on how they think they should vote. They think that, okay its 2007 time for gay marriage. They dont think of the consequences that could arise from that. Many people are still not okay with gay marriage, but many are not voters. Your theory works if 100% of the citizens of voting age actually voted, however they do not. I believe that riots would ensue, and the safety of homosexuals in America would be at risk if gay marriage was legalized right now. I hope to see it in 10 years or so, but study politics. I look at voting patterns quite often, and then make decisions based on that when I vote. Because I study political science, its a habit of me to vote for what I believe is for the better of the country and its citizens, not necessarily whats best for my friends and I. My friends actually understand this theory...IN FACT I had atleast 3 or 4 gay friends who voted AGAINST gay marriage in the last election a couple of years ago. They felt the same way that I do. But sometimes what is best for some, is not best for all at the time that it is proposed. But it may fit more appropriately later on down the road. I really dont have time to explain in much more depth right now, I hope you get it...however it seems that no one can understand what Im saying because they only want to see what is in front of them and what is blatantly right or wrong. They dont see the grey area of certain acceptability.

You know, maybe me and Bill O'Reilly would get along?

Okay this is not the subject here, however I will explain briefly:

When you study politics in depth, you come to realize that sometimes voters vote depending on how they think they should vote. They think that, okay its 2007 time for gay marriage. They dont think of the consequences that could arise from that. Many people are still not okay with gay marriage, but many are not voters. Your theory works if 100% of the citizens of voting age actually voted, however they do not. I believe that riots would ensue, and the safety of homosexuals in America would be at risk if gay marriage was legalized right now. I hope to see it in 10 years or so, but study politics. I look at voting patterns quite often, and then make decisions based on that when I vote. Because I study political science, its a habit of me to vote for what I believe is for the better of the country and its citizens, not necessarily whats best for my friends and I. My friends actually understand this theory...IN FACT I had atleast 3 or 4 gay friends who voted AGAINST gay marriage in the last election a couple of years ago. They felt the same way that I do. But sometimes what is best for some, is not best for all at the time that it is proposed. But it may fit more appropriately later on down the road. I really dont have time to explain in much more depth right now, I hope you get it...however it seems that no one can understand what Im saying because they only want to see what is in front of them and what is blatantly right or wrong. They dont see the grey area of certain acceptability.

You know, maybe me and Bill O'Reilly would get along?

You have no idea what the devil you are talking about. There was no gay marriage referendum's on the voting ballets. If you were/are against gay marriage then plain and simple you voted for Bush.. If gay marriage became legal there would not be riots, and more violence against LBGT community(than there is already)..what a freaking cop out to not allow two people who love each other have the same damn rights. When Inter-racial marriage became legal there wasn't any riots or violence!! If they can let ignorant people procreate than they can allow gay men, and women marry. It doesn't take away from anyone's marriage or love for their spouse. And if you agree with Billo...well that explains it all.

My grandmother use to tell me that.. A person will never know how dumb you are, until you open up your mouth and remove all doubt!!

Jodi Warner,

I don't understand why you are so outspoken considering your condition. Do you expect people to take life advice from someone that has repeatedly admitted to being suicidal and is Bi Polar. I don't want to be to harsh but being a 20 year pregnant suicidal Bi Polar girl is not a strong position to debate from. You act like you have more worldly experiences than people twice your age. The reason that I am being borderline mean to you is that you need to keep quiet. Not necessarily online in the chat group but I hope you are not ranting this idealism in person to people. You actually typed out that you hate Martin Luther King. What the hell is wrong with you Jodi. I don't need some long rambling excuse on how you justified that comment but please try to filter what those voices are saying to you.

Hey Jodie, I've got a question for you about your bipolar disorder. Do you experience more depressed cycles or manic cycles?

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

You have no idea what the devil you are talking about. There was no gay marriage referendum's on the voting ballets. If you were/are against gay marriage then plain and simple you voted for Bush.. If gay marriage became legal there would not be riots, and more violence against LBGT community(than there is already)..what a freaking cop out to not allow two people who love each other have the same damn rights. When Inter-racial marriage became legal there wasn't any riots or violence!! If they can let ignorant people procreate than they can allow gay men, and women marry. It doesn't take away from anyone's marriage or love for their spouse. And if you agree with Billo...well that explains it all.

My grandmother use to tell me that.. A person will never know how dumb you are, until you open up your mouth and remove all doubt!!

Yes there was a bill propositioned in Texas....get your facts

Hey Jodie, I've got a question for you about your bipolar disorder. Do you experience more depressed cycles or manic cycles?

My bipolarism (Im actually bi-polarish) has nothing to do with anything. IF you must know then I will tell you that Im mostly happy, about once every month or two I have a breakdown, but Ive learned to manage that now. I calm myself down and get over it. Its usually starts with depression then moves to mania. The mania is not usually yelling and screaming, its usually excessive spending. So would anyone like to stay on topic?

Yes there was a bill propositioned in Texas....get your facts

You are half correct. Texas State Senate passed a marriage Amendment HJR 6, then made it's way to the voters November 8, 2005..The way the Amendment(referendum) read it basically said "I AM VOTING FOR HJR 6 BECAUSE I BELIEVE MARRIAGE SHOULD ONLY BE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN." The Governor also felt the need to sign this Amendment, even though Texas law says there was no need to...

Yes, I was wrong about what your state officials did...however, I cannot see any GAY MAN OR WOMAN voting for this, because it is set in concrete and can't be overturned unless the Federal Government make Gay Marriage LEGAL!!

So not only are you a Racist, and a liar Jodie...you are a tiny bit homophobic.. The way I see it as You doth protest to much! A person who have gay friends, black friends, and friends of any backgrounds, and such would not be as close minded as you are, nor would they deny someone equal and civil rights under the law!!

Jodi Warner,

I don't understand why you are so outspoken considering your condition. Do you expect people to take life advice from someone that has repeatedly admitted to being suicidal and is Bi Polar. I don't want to be to harsh but being a 20 year pregnant suicidal Bi Polar girl is not a strong position to debate from. You act like you have more worldly experiences than people twice your age. The reason that I am being borderline mean to you is that you need to keep quiet. Not necessarily online in the chat group but I hope you are not ranting this idealism in person to people. You actually typed out that you hate Martin Luther King. What the hell is wrong with you Jodi. I don't need some long rambling excuse on how you justified that comment but please try to filter what those voices are saying to you.

I dont hate anyone, and never said that I did. I dont even hate the baby's father. I do not respect King as a person because he was a cheater, and I do not respect anyone that could do that to someone else. I DO recognize his impact and his importance in the civil rights movement, and Im very glad that he was here, and that I do respect about him, diligence I believe it is.

Don't tell me to keep quiet in an open discussion, whether it be vocal or typing. You are ridiculous to think that I would keep quiet after that statement anyway. If you dont like what I say, or if you just cant handle it, put me on an ignore list or something. I dont force you to read what I write. I intrigue you though, you want to know what is going to come out of me next. I am your entertainment, your little delight.

Im not suicidal, Im barely bi-polar.

And why aren't my statistics good to debate from? Im 20 (I represent a different view, a different generation), Im pregnant (I represent single mothers, and young mothers), Im bi-polarish (I prove that just because you have a mental disorder, that you are not incompetent and that your not crazy), Im female (so I can take a woman's stand). Actually Im a great candidate in a debate. I cover many different statistics in one being, so I can debate over a broader range of topics.

Please show me your degree or certification that entitles you to decide who needs to be quiet and who does not, and who can and can not debate?

If you didnt want a lengthy answer, you shouldnt have brought up so many points in your little paragraph.

And I don't give life advice, Im not near qualified to do that (although some of you believe that you are.) I have had a lot of worldly experiences.

And if you are going to address me, atleast spell my damn name correctly...thank you.

You are half correct. Texas State Senate passed a marriage Amendment HJR 6, then made it's way to the voters November 8, 2005..The way the Amendment(referendum) read it basically said "I AM VOTING FOR HJR 6 BECAUSE I BELIEVE MARRIAGE SHOULD ONLY BE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN." The Governor also felt the need to sign this Amendment, even though Texas law says there was no need to...

Yes, I was wrong about what your state officials did...however, I cannot see any GAY MAN OR WOMAN voting for this, because it is set in concrete and can't be overturned unless the Federal Government make Gay Marriage LEGAL!!

So not only are you a Racist, and a liar Jodie...you are a tiny bit homophobic.. The way I see it as You doth protest to much! A person who have gay friends, black friends, and friends of any backgrounds, and such would not be as close minded as you are, nor would they deny someone equal and civil rights under the law!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My bipolarism (Im actually bi-polarish) has nothing to do with anything. IF you must know then I will tell you that Im mostly happy, about once every month or two I have a breakdown, but Ive learned to manage that now. I calm myself down and get over it. Its usually starts with depression then moves to mania. The mania is not usually yelling and screaming, its usually excessive spending. So would anyone like to stay on topic?

That's like being a little bit PREGNANT!! You either are, or you're not!!! They don't give medicine to people who are bi-polorish. So either you were lying then, or you are lying now... Either way this is way off topic..you've made things very easy to see to some who were blinded..but the blinders are off, now.. Good Luck! I don't think the kids dad is the only habitual liar contributed DNA.

Sorry if I intruded. I was just asking a simple question, which I thought you would be okay with since you are open about having bipolar.