Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I made it!!!

My all time goal was near/at 145 by my 34th birthday (yesterday)

and I weighed in today at 147!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!

I have been trying to lose weight my whole life, yo yoing, being too lose/too tight with the band and still not losing....

But, here I am!!!!

Now what???

I need to start an exercise program. Health and fitness is a life long journey for me.

I will still come here for encouragement and to encourage others.

You all have become like a family to me!:P

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

YOU MEAN YOU ARE DONE?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

How exciting, congratulations to you and much success on maintenance.

I am pretty much done!

I am going to stick to the 145ish range so my body's set point can adjust to this new weight.

I had learned that our body always wants to go to the weight is held the longest. That is what plateaus are sometimes.

But, if you can hold within 5 pounds for 3-6 months, you re set the setpoint!!!

I just need to start exercising.

I think that my results are a combo of a couple things.

I had a Tummy Tuck and Lipo 3 years ago then quickly gained 30 pounds. Swelling doesn't go down for about 6 months so I never got to see the real results, until now!

I also take a supplement called QuickSlim30 that helps your skin tone and muscle. It has special herbs in it that aid with weight loss and the weight loss process.

Congrats too you,

Did you doc say it was ok to take a diet supplement with your band? I am banded only 5 wks now, and i think im plateauing, but im exercesing.. sheesh, spelling

Congrats To You...boo Boo Kitty...i Wish You All The Luck....that Is Great That You Have Made It To Your Goal....the Exercise Is So Important...i Work Out Everyday.....no Matter How Tired, I Still Do My Workout.....i Have Lost 62 Lbs...although My Ticker Is Stuck And I Can't Change The Numbers On It....it Still Says 57, But I Have Now Lost 62....

Congrats too you,

Did you doc say it was ok to take a diet supplement with your band? I am banded only 5 wks now, and i think im plateauing, but im exercesing.. sheesh, spelling

It is herbal, so yes it is okay!

Congratulations! You look awesome. I loved your comment about re-setting your set point. I used to say my "set point" was around 200 lbs., because it seemed like that's where I kept returning. But, I've "re-set" it to 165, since I've been within 2-3 lbs. of that for six months now. Sometimes I think I want to go down another 5-10 lbs., but if I can stay around this weight for the rest of my life, I'll be happy!

Tami