Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone have a new gen iPod Nano?

I think I killed my shuffle on Wednesday night. I went out for my run, and it started bucketing down, I was saturated, and so was my shuffle. I tuned it off straight away, but it still got soaked. I got home, dried it off, and left it to dry out. Now the dammed thing won't stay charged.

So I am thinking it is a really good excuse to by a Nano.

Does anyone have one? Any issues with them? Or are they just the best things in the whole wide world?

TIA.

i have an ipod video (aka Classic), shuffle and the iPhone. DH just said i could get a nano to complete my collection :)

DH is an Apple geek (self-proclaimed) and said he hasnt heard anything bad about the new Nano. when they first came out the click wheel might have been a tad slow, but he said it has improved.

i want one, i really do. but really dont see a need for one. other than completing my collection...

get one, you'll love it i'm sure. ORRRRR ... get a shuffle. i LOVE my shuffle. it just clips onto my shirt and i can RUN! woooo hoooo...

please come to Florida with me ... :(

Good to know.

I am really looking forward to being able to put together play lists, rather than having to scroll through hundreds of songs. That is a pain in the ass.

I so want to come! It's a matter of organising the time off. I zoned out during my run today, and had a little daydream about running the Disney marathon. Ahh..... Then I just about fell into a pothole.

**sigh**

i got one and it's ALL YER FAULT!! :)

i like it so far - its minty green

I've thought about getting one in either that color or in blue. I just have a hard time giving Apple any of my money, lol! But I get more and more tempted every day.

**sigh**

i got one and it's ALL YER FAULT!! :)

i like it so far - its minty green

I am LOVING mine. I actually just got back from the shop with a Nike + for iPod thing.

I ended up with the 4gig silver, simply because all the shops I went to were sold out of the pretty colours, and only had the video and iTouch left, or the 4gig in sliver, and I wasn't spending that sort of cash for something I wasn't even sure I needed.

Now that I have had a good play with it, I do intend to buy an 8gig in the purple or teal colour in the new year and hand this one down to DS who has already dented this one.

hey seroiusly look into thr Sansa CLip from SanDisk. Almost as small as a shuffle but it has a screen and a radio built in!!!! I cant belivie this thing and best thing is 1GB is less than $40 in Walmart!!!!!!!!!

The 2GB is is only $60!!!

I love it!!!! Kicks Ipods butt!

Voice recorder too.

Going to hard to find then soon.!

I love my nano..I have the limey green one. I sometimes have a hard time getting it to shut off...I swear it has a mind of its own sometimes, but overall it is one of my greatest electronic purchases. (along with my bodybugg...the two make a fantastic team).

Happy shopping...I hope you get what you want.

I love my ipod nano. I have playlists for working out, etc. Mine is hot pink w/ my name engraved on back for free from apple.com. I love love love it. I bought some necklace thingy from Wally World so I can wear it around my neck when I work out. My partner likes hers on her arm when she runs. I have a 4 gig (1000) songs. I didn't get the video one, because I don't wanna watch vids while I am working out.

Good luck

I'm actually considering getting another brand, the Sandisk Sansa Clip, after looking on Amazon. It was really well-reviewed and costs just over $37 for a 1GB. I found a 2GB version of it on BestBuy.com, too. Plus, they play MP3, WMA, secure WMA, and Audible audio file formats, and has a built-in voice recorder and FM radio. It's about the height of a golf ball. Here's a picture of it:

sansa clip.bmp

Laurend, I have one! Get it quick! Sound quality is really good and its really nice to use.
Do you have the 1 GB or 2 GB? I'm really tempted to get one, but I don't know which one I want. I have a feeling that I would wind up wanting the one with more memory if I got the 1 GB.

i do have the iPod lines (whole 'family' actually), my suggestion on size is, if its only a bit more (not double for double size), get the bigger of the 2.

i just bought a nano and they had a 4G and an 8G. 4G was 149, 8G was 199. double the capacity for $50, OK!

i do have the iPod lines (whole 'family' actually), my suggestion on size is, if its only a bit more (not double for double size), get the bigger of the 2.

i just bought a nano and they had a 4G and an 8G. 4G was 149, 8G was 199. double the capacity for $50, OK!

That's what I was thinking, too. I mean, the 2GB Sansa Clip is almost twice the price of the 1GB, but it's still under $60.