Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Vi's Bandiversary Blow-Out Planning Post #2: Pick the House!

Hello all!

Here are 3 cabins from which to choose for our gathering the weekend of Fri., May 16 - Mon., May 19. Click on the links for complete detailed description of the ameneties, # of bedrooms, types of beds, pictures, etc. You'll immediately notice that there is one in each price range -- high, medium, & low. As of right now, we have 13 gals signed up to go, so the prices below reflect that. If more gals come, all the prices will go down. If some gals drop out, the prices will go up.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU WANT! Or rank them w/ #1 being your fav, #2 2nd fav, #3 third choice. Majority rules!

I'll begin! My #1 is "Splash Mountain"! (A pool AND a workout room!); #2 is Beats Workin' (this is the one we stayed in last month); #3 is Ritz (unless gobs of other folks suddenly want to join us, I think it's just too big).

Your turn! Have fun!

Ritz on the Lake:

http://rentals.deepcreek.com/book/house.html?PMSUnitID=RITZOL

Total $4275.52 / 13 = $329 per person

Splash Mountain:

http://rentals.deepcreek.com/book/house.html?PMSUnitID=SPLMTN

Total $2636.99 / 13 = $203 per person

Beats Workin’:

http://rentals.deepcreek.com/book/house.html?PMSUnitID=BEATWRK

Total $1266.57 / 13 = $98 per person

And not just to be a cheap person, I think Beats Workin looks nice, and for the cost it's a lot better deal :confused:

The only thing I see a problem with is the bedroom count. 5 bedrooms & 13 women.. hm.

I would worry if we commit to Ritz, and then some people drop out along the way for whatever reason, the cost would be really up there (for me anyway). Since that doesn't include our travel or anything.

Is the price for the total weekend, or per night?

Oh.. I just landed a new decent account in Rockville, MD today. How close is that? :confused:

The price per person is for the whole weekend, 3 nights, 4 days.

Beats Workin' is a great house... we enjoyed it a lot... I just thought for an additional $104 we get a pool (so I can teach my aquasize classes!) AND a work out room!

Rockville is VERY close to me... about 30-45 mins depending on traffic!

I'm so stinking excited!!!!!

I say #2 would be nice to have a pool and workout room, unless we are all too hung over to workout LOL

#1 would be good too... still has a hot tub... and fun stuff

#3 Ritz - i agree - too big and too expensive.. and if anyone backs out for emergency or whatever, it might be too much for my budget.

Once we decide, would you like me to send some money for deposit, and a firm commitment? I would be happy to do that.

I am off to the gym...

Not to knock the fun of a gym, but I don't work out on vacations.

So I'm not interested in the gym.. but understand if others are :confused:

My vote is for Splash Mountain! I wanna go to Michelles class. The Ritz is too much. Does anyone foresee anyone backing out. It is time to put up or shut up, lol. I think for all of us, Beats Workin is a bit small!

I vote for Splash Mountain!

#2 is Beats Workin'

#3 is Ritz

(for all the same reasons ya'll described)

I'd suggest that we pay 100% of the house up front so that if anyone backs out, the remaining folks are stuck with the cost.

I vote for Splash Mountain!

#2 is Beats Workin'

#3 is Ritz

(for all the same reasons ya'll described)

I'd suggest that we pay 100% of the house up front so that if anyone backs out, the remaining folks are stuck with the cost.

That's a good idea.

#1 Splash Mountain

I am tied on the last two. I just think a pool is a MUST!!! :) I wanna float around and WATCH ya'll exercise LOL (just kidding)

(I am SO excited)

Ok, so at least it looks like we all agree. I'm so excited.

I am 100% in!

#1 choice:: Splash Mountain (for space/pool/exercise room)

#2 choice:: Beats Workin' (cuz it's cheap....)

Ritz is just too expensive for me (considering adding travel and food expenses on top of it) :-(

one more thing, just let me know at least a few weeks in advance when the money is due.....:-D