Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Posted (edited)

Olive and herb Focaccia made with store bought dough. Everyone loved it and I ate a small area that I deemed was “the crust” 🤣

D7E0E6F0-6E30-48AD-BB58-0AE9D21B0DC5.jpeg

Edited by GreenTealael

Posted (edited)

made a "leftovers" risotto last night! so yum 😋

with leftovers! : roast duck from monday, mushrooms and asparagus from tuesday, and grated the very last of the parm all the way to the rind lol.

302 calories...ate it all eventually!

**edit: ugh! totally forgot to log the arborio rice!! actual calorie count should be 377 calories

IMG_3388.thumb.jpeg.3f319705a15a96c4e91f02195815adbb.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

On 06/17/2024 at 20:40, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

Apparently my body is just stuck in grief mode right now (my sister passed away this past weekend after a lengthy hospital stay) which sucks because I *know* I should be eating but it makes me feel sick. This was dinner and dessert.

Dinner- 6” multigrain roasted chicken with fresh mozzarella, banana peppers, tomatoes, double pickles, and spinach with the sweet onion teriyaki sauce on the side. My youngest even helped by taking a big bite!

Dessert- Mississippi mud brownies- I took one bite and I was done.

IMG_8748.jpeg

IMG_8747.jpeg

So sorry to hear about your
Sister. That is awful. Heart goes out to you and your family.

21 hours ago, ms.sss said:

omg i think its time to retire that sub!!! lol

I did! 😂 I couldn’t stand the thought of eating it anymore so a kid volunteered to eat it. 🤷‍♀️

Ended up eating this instead- 185 calories

IMG_8761.jpeg

IMG_8762.jpeg

todays lunch:

a scoop of last night's "leftovers" risotto, two asparagus spears and bacon-wrapped cod with lemon-garlic-caper sauce.

estimating 600 calories for the plate. ate ½ the fish, ½ the asparagus and almost all the risotto.

this was a little in the heavy and rich side, but still so yum. Mr. ate my leftovers PLUS his own portion that was like double my original portion, geez.

IMG_3389.thumb.jpeg.d6ea2768ba8067e5304745ab6674df1b.jpeg

IMG_3390.thumb.jpeg.0a1d64c192d962a99555c98653b48b4b.jpeg

food for the day so far-

Breakfast- cottage cheese oatmeal pancakes with blueberry sauce (frozen blueberries tossed in a bit of cornstarch and Water and microwaved until thick and delicious), sautéed onion, bell pepper, and spinach topped with salsa. Oh, and a sugar free mocha coffee with half a vanilla Protein Shake in it (ate it all)

drank the rest of the Protein shake later on (not pictured)

Dinner- spinach ricotta hasselbeck boneless skinless chicken thighs and a berry salad with homemade balsamic dressing. Before and after pictures included. I did eat several berries and a small piece of chicken before I took my before picture

IMG_8776.jpeg

IMG_8785.jpeg

IMG_8788.jpeg

Lazily written chicken recipe-

Ricotta, boneless skinless chicken thighs, spinach, onion, garlic, olive oil (about a tsp), mozzarella, and cheddar cheese. Measure everything else with your heart and judgement.

Preheat oven to 350. Heat pan over medium high heat. Mince onion and garlic, chop spinach. add oil to pan. Sautée onion, garlic and spinach until wilted. Add in ricotta and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in mozzarella. Make slits in chicken thighs and stuff with ricotta mixture. Top with shredded cheddar and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Turn heat up to 425 and cook another 15 minutes until top is bubbly and golden brown in spots (think caramel candy color)

i am always sooooo ravenous after hot yoga.

Subway Subs was calling my name as i drove by in the way home, so Subway Sub lunch it is! (plus some Pringles).

583 calories for whats shown. ate all the chips (natch!) and about 2/3 of the 6" sub.

now im stuffed and need to veg out on the couch to digest.!

also some fun facts (cuz y'all know i love to weigh myself all day long)

wake up after a pee: 119.1 lbs

after hot yoga: 117.6 lbs

after a shower: 117.6 lbs (lol)

after about 1L of Water (plus a couple pees) and the lunch below: 118.8 lbs

IMG_3397.thumb.jpeg.fa023f181a4a7292e51ba6825a11e2ca.jpeg

IMG_3398.thumb.jpeg.259b78d0e9d9978e2b6d0925ac188418.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

Apparently my body is just stuck in grief mode right now (my sister passed away this past weekend after a lengthy hospital stay) which sucks because I *know* I should be eating but it makes me feel sick. This was dinner and dessert.

Dinner- 6” multigrain roasted chicken with fresh mozzarella, banana peppers, tomatoes, double pickles, and spinach with the sweet onion teriyaki sauce on the side. My youngest even helped by taking a big bite!
IMG_8748.thumb.jpeg.2f7ee5f38afc1edcb8b28d5ed87c261a.jpeg
IMG_8747.thumb.jpeg.eaa6cb55ad16c25def5f3103b84b46f5.jpeg
I'm so so sorry for your loss [emoji22].

On 6/18/2024 at 5:40 AM, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

Very Very sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers your way.

Edited by Lilia_90

Dinner:

Toasted sourdough focaccia slathered with pesto and spicy mayo. Melted fresh mozzarella, blistered rosemary and garlic cherry tomatoes, sliced heirloom tomatoes, baby spinach, chili crisp, turkey for hubby and plain for me. This was so good, I ate 1/4 of mine.

IMG_0707.jpeg

Edited by Lilia_90

12 hours ago, Lilia_90 said:

Dinner:

Toasted sourdough focaccia slathered with pesto and spicy mayo. Melted fresh mozzarella, blistered rosemary and garlic cherry tomatoes, sliced heirloom tomatoes, baby spinach, chili crisp, turkey for hubby and plain for me. This was so good, I ate 1/4 of mine.

IMG_0707.jpeg

@Lilia_90 i think i may be in love with you. the meals you create are sooooooooooo drool-worthy.

i made a sampler of foccacia flavours myself yesterday...lemme post it in a sec...

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

Random salad and Egg salad open faced sandwich

25570FF7-A9DD-47A1-8B5E-4421854FD75C.jpeg

B3EC9266-6599-4DD7-867B-62009A1C2FC3.jpeg

E36F96F8-9A86-4F68-AF88-2A1575852154.jpeg

95E920AE-5CF9-48EA-B3F0-EF41448D2DE2.jpeg

i looooove cucumbers in my sandwiches (like any kind of sandwich!) ...mr thinks its weird, but what does he know.