Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

27 minutes ago, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

Going pretty well! It’s forcing me to exercise 3 days a week and I dare say I might enjoy it.

Good! Im so glad everything is going well ❤️
And I hate the fact that I forget exercise feels good and I never remember until I’m doing it .

Posted (edited)

out with the gals last night...had margaritas with a side of guacamole and chips for dinner omg. i kept meaning to order a proper entree, but just didn't get around to it so just ate the leftover chips and guac that was on the table...

the margaritas alone were like 800 cals! so warning to those drinking mixed drinks during weight loss phase! keep your calorie counts in mind!

IMG_3352.thumb.jpeg.d883617e99acc7e6cb9e619fad5791c4.jpeg

one of my margaritas!

IMG_3347.thumb.jpeg.23c967b78f91614234a332203fd65621.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

22 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

And I hate the fact that I forget exercise feels good and I never remember until I’m doing it .

i used to be like this too in the early days.

you know what the cure is? regular exercise. womp. womp.

i have a fridge and pantry full of groceries and ingredients for a feast i plan to cook up for a Father's Day BBQ we having tomorrow.

so i could theoretically totally whip up something yum and healthy-ish,, but alas i am lazy and opted for Burger King takeout instead.

IMG_3358.thumb.jpeg.da70e8d8cc9b41f59cfb31611cdfb634.jpeg

Went to lunch with my mom today. This was the leftovers along with the untouched tortillas I took home. A kid told me it was “a whole dang meal” 😂

it was chicken with mushrooms, onions, spinach and melted cheese with rice, pico and sour cream.

IMG_8716.jpeg

Apparently my body is just stuck in grief mode right now (my sister passed away this past weekend after a lengthy hospital stay) which sucks because I *know* I should be eating but it makes me feel sick. This was dinner and dessert.

Dinner- 6” multigrain roasted chicken with fresh mozzarella, banana peppers, tomatoes, double pickles, and spinach with the sweet onion teriyaki sauce on the side. My youngest even helped by taking a big bite!

Dessert- Mississippi mud brownies- I took one bite and I was done.

IMG_8748.jpeg

IMG_8747.jpeg

Oh no. I’m so sorry @Starwarsandcupcakes. You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

1 hour ago, Arabesque said:

Oh no. I’m so sorry @Starwarsandcupcakes. You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

Thank you. It’s been a rough couple of months for us to say the least. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers and the amount of support family and friends have reached out with as well.

This dang 6” sub is gonna make me insane! (Pictures are the after yesterday and after of today) 😭

I did have loaded brisket fries and iced coffee for breakfast/lunch today. Then another iced coffee and about 1/4 cup Parmesan noodles for dinner. Then the sub as a bedtime snack. So maybe 1500 calories today? Most of it was the fries. At 600 calories. A child asked me if I wanted fried eggs with my sub. I declined.

IMG_8748.jpeg

IMG_8760.jpeg

14 hours ago, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

This dang 6” sub is gonna make me insane! (Pictures are the after yesterday and after of today) 😭

I did have loaded brisket fries and iced coffee for breakfast/lunch today. Then another iced coffee and about 1/4 cup Parmesan noodles for dinner. Then the sub as a bedtime snack. So maybe 1500 calories today? Most of it was the fries. At 600 calories. A child asked me if I wanted fried eggs with my sub. I declined.

IMG_8748.jpeg IMG_8760.jpeg

omg i think its time to retire that sub!!! lol

1st meal of day: leftovers!

white rice, stir-fried tofu and vegetables, and the bone from a 20oz bone-in-ribeye ordered (and not even touched, geez) from dinner at the Keg last night.

mr. ate the rest of it for Breakfast this AM...i told him to save me the bone...i personally liked the fact i ate this at home, cuz at the restaurant i would have had the table manners not to pick it up with my hands and mow down! but at home, i can be as fred flintstone-y as i want!!)

293 calories for the plate contents shown. ate almost all of it...will get to the rest later :)

IMG_3373.thumb.jpeg.77b50240d4cedc74ad2f31ed3e787412.jpeg

Posted (edited)

such a nice day out so sat on the back deck with this teacup of ice cream!

ate it all...hopefully i don't regret eating it...i'll have a verdict one way or yhe other about in 30 mins!!

IMG_3359.thumb.jpeg.bac0529c093c5b13ad0081003f75bed7.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

On 6/15/2024 at 1:37 PM, ms.sss said:

i used to be like this too in the early days.

you know what the cure is? regular exercise. womp. womp.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fine.